Chapter fifty eight

A/n: Oop- sorry for not updating in a while! I've been working in other books that I haven't even published yet, lol.

I feel like this book is never going to end if I keep making up random drama, but if that's the case, sO BE IT-

Anyways, so Trigger warnings! Lovely! ^_^

Tw: Kidnapping, basically talking about stuff Andrew and Roman did, mentions of under aged drinking and driving, abuse, and rape, implied sex.

Tell me if I missed any please! 🖤🖤🖤

I feel like I should start writing summaries at the end of the chapters for the really bad ones, like some other authors do.

Anyways, enjoy, loves! 🖤💛🖤💛

"Guys my mom said no sex" Virgil frowned.

"Pfft, oh come on! It isn't like we haven't done it before!" Remus smirked, wiggling his eyebrows, making Virgil blush.

Janus rolled his eyes and elbowed Remus.

"Calm down Virgil, Besides, we're not having sex" Janus smirked with Remus, tying Virgil's wrists to the bed.

"Then why am I tied to your bed naked?" Virgil questioned.

"we're going to get you hard and jack you off, Remus get the toys" Janus smirked.

"With your consent of course" Remus said quickly.

"Hmm..well, it's been a while, so alright. Pleasure me" Virgil smirked.

————————————————————

"Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up" Katlin muttered desperately, trying to reach Roman.

It had been quite a while since she last saw him, or even heard from him.

Now she was trying to call her son, and he just wouldn't pick up the stupid phone! Katlin was freaking out, and was honestly ready to call the police.

She sent him several texts which were left on read, so she knew that he saw them, but was he just ignoring her?

Did someone take his phone?

Did he run away?

Katlin tried a few more times to call him, and the calls were even declined a few times.

Now she was really worried.

Katlin quickly called the police. If her son wasn't responding something bad could've happened.

The police picked up, unlike her son.

"Hello?" A voice asked.

"Yes, oh hi, um-"

"What seems to be the problem ma'am?"

"..uhm, my son went missing. Or ran away, could be either one.." she told them with a concerned voice.

Suddenly, there was a knock on her door, and she walked over to open it, revealing Lucia.

"What do you mean went missing?" The officer asked.

"He's gone! My son, Roman is gone!"

"Ma'am calm down. I'm going to need your son's name- wait, Roman? Roman Prince?" The officerquestioned.

"Yes! Him!" She yelled desperately.

"Turn the news on" the officer told her quickly.

"What?" She whispered in confusion, walking to the tv.