Chapter fifty one

"LEA YOU BITC-" Remy  began to scream, throwing popcorn at the tv as the latest episode of The Good Doctor ended.

"Remy calm down, she has her reasons!" Emile yelled, trying to make sure Remy wouldn't yeet the tv out of the room.

"How could she?!? Like, I was fanboying the whole episode!! Like, wtf happens now?!" He screamed. (A/n: literally how I reacted 🤣)

"I don't know, but I wish I did" Emile frowned.

Their phones beeped.

They checked their texts.

StinkyTrashMan: So we need to talk about Virgil...

DeceitSoNatural: yeah, so Roman ran Virgil over with his car twice and then sped away into the forest like a mad man. Virgil might be dead.

Remy😎: W H A T ?

Pat: WHY? I WILL FITE!

Logan: Patton put your mother's dildo down, it is not a weapon.

Pat: Mom said it's a very powerful weapon

Emile: pretty sure she said pleasuring. Also, WHAT HOSPITAL ARE YOU AT?! WE'RE ALL COMING RIGHT NOW, TELL US THE STORY WHEN WE GET THERE!!

Remus: Virgil has a few broken ribs, a concussion, and will probably have brain damage based upon how hard his head hit that rock, jfc Roman sped away with no mercy after he downright just hit Virgil with his car. Also, we're at the hospital next to that fancy waffle place.

Emile:...waffle house?

Remus: yep

Remy: that's fancy to you?

Damien: that's my man ;)

Remus: :V

As soon as Emile saw where the hospital was, he grabbed Remy and dragged him out of his house.

"Mom, dad, we're leaving!" Remy yelled.

"Alright!" Richard yelled back.

Emile quickly threw his body into Remy's car as Remy began to drive to the hospital.

Logan and Patton texted that they were driving around town and were practically already at the hospital.

--------------------

Roman stared at his phone as he could finally drive at a normal speed.

He was still in the group chat, and of course saw all of the texts.

He almost killed Virgil.

The one he loves.

He probably did kill Virgil, he didn't know yet.

Roman finally pulled up to a house deep into the woods and got out of his car.

Andrew followed him i to the house.

It wasn't too shabby for a house deep in the woods.

It was clean, had fresh food, all of the bills were payed, it was perfect.

"Wow kid, how'd you find this place?" Andrew asked.

"Bought it. Everything is automatically payed for it though, I clean it every now and again. Now come on, let me show you the emergency hiding place and exit in case the police find you" Roman told him, leading him to the basement.

--------------------

Lucia was at the hospital getting scans done for her child.

The doctors informed her that her baby was looking very healthy and that everything was going to he okay with the baby.

Lucia smiled at the scans and pictures of the human developing inside of her.

Another doctor rushed into the room.

"Are you the mother of Virgil cloud?"  He asked.

"Yes" Lucia said, kind of worried.

"Come with me" he said.

She hesitantly followed.