Chapter fourty nine

A/n: with the power of being the author, I bring you a filler.

Don't we all love fillers? Lol

Tw: inappropriate talk owo big naughty naughty stuff-

Okay i'll stop now

Enjoy, loves 💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤

Tiffany gasped when she saw Sydney, Carl, and Paul walk into the station.

"What happened to Sydney? And who's this guy in your arms?!" She questioned.

"I gotted shooted by the man in uncle Paul's arms" Sydney said sadly.

"Aww sweetie..don't worry, we'll tale care of the bad man, you go sit over there behind my desk and you can watch Max and Ruby or something like that on my computer, okay? And help yourself to a lolly pop in the jar" She told the child, who smiled and walkes towards Tiffany's computer.

"Got a soft spot for kids, Tiffy?" Carl smirked and Tiffany glared.

"Ugh, just-just tell me who this guy is" she groaned, trying to listen the best she could while Sydney was practically screaming the lyrics to the Max and Ruby theme song.

"Did you bring her to the hospital?" Tiffany asked, noticing how the scar on her arm had dried, leaking blood all over it.

".....uhm" Paul began.

"Paul!! Carl, it could get infected..AND SHE'S BARELY FIVE! I SWEAR, not one—NOT ONE of you would be alive if it wasn't for me!!"

--------------------

"I ship the twenty four year old with the fourteen year old" Carl commented, not caring enough to remember the character's names.

"Carl, that is wrong" Paul said.

"It's love"

"It's under aged"

"Age is just a number" Carl argued

"Carl"

"And jail is just a place"

"You're a police officer!"

"I know"

Paul sighed.

"Just because it's illegal doesn't mean it can't happen"

"Wh-"

"Anything is possible with the power of the fandom"

"No-"

"Anything" Carl said darkly.

"...Okay" Paul said slowly.

"Alright children, we sent that guy to a hospital, he might be dead, Carl stabbed him...a lot" Sarah said, looking over to Carl, who smiled.

Carl slapped Paul's backside randomly.

Paul yelped and jumped, "Carl!" He exclaimed, blushing.

"Oh yeah, that's right baby, scream my name as loud as you like~" Carl smirked.

"Uncle Paul, does Carl want you to scream his name?" Sydney questioned.

"You don't want to know" Carl smirked.

"You're too young" Sarah smirked with him.

"I'm dis many years old!" Sydney said with a bright toothy grin, holding up ten fingers.

"That's not correct" Paul said, "you're four not ten"

"But don't worry, you're only six years off" Carl said.

Paul rolled his eyes.

"You two act like an old married couple" Tiffany said.

"I saw them kissing in the car! They love each other!" Sydney teased.

"Oooooooooh~ you two were kissing?" Sarah teased along with her.

"I literally publicly announced the other day that Paul was going to suck and jack me off in the bathroom and a kiss surprises you?" Carl asked.

"CARL THERE IS A CHILD-

"What does jack off mean?" Sydney asked, looking up and them and licking her lollypop innocently.

"Nothing honey-" Paul began.

"Well sweetie, when you're horny-"

"Carl!!!"

"What? She needs to know"

"NO SHE DOESN'T!"

"We must teach her before she learns the hard way"

"This is why you aren't a parent"

Tiffany and Sarah just smirked as they bickered and took Sydney to go play games with.