Chapter sixty one

A/n: The comments give me life, I love how everyone just hates Andrew 😂

Also, whoops I actually completely forgot that this was my book, I legit was reading the other day and was like, "I wish this would've happened instead of that" and "NOOO WHY WOULD THE AUTHOR DO THAT TO MY CHILDREN!"

Then I realized that i'm the author 😂

Anyways, who hoo ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER ALMOST A WEEK, FINALLY!

Tw: Andrew, headaches, mentions of concussions, getting knocked out, blood, non-consented sexual acts, subtle mentions of hickeys.

I think that's all.

Enjoy, loves! 💛🖤💛🖤💛

Lucia blinked herself awake, aware of a slight head ache and dull ringing in her ears. She immediately remembered everything that happened, and panicked. She looked down at her stomach and after a while if struggling against the ropes, maneuvered her hands in a way that allowed her to pull her shirt up to look at her stomach.

She checked for even the smallest amount of damage, and after finding none, she relaxed a little bit, figuring that the child growing inside of her was safe.

Since that was out of the way, she thought that she should try to figure out where she was.

She noticed that she was in a dimly lit room, it was cold and the room she was in appeared to be a little small, but not enough to be a cramped space that you couldn't move around in.

She looked around, noticing a worn out lantern in the middle of the room, lighting the place up just enough for her to be able to see her son as soon as she looked over to her left.

She barely noticed she was gagged until she attempted to scream. But then she could feel it. The rag stuffed inside of her mouth, her teeth clamped to it. Tape around her head, clinging to her hair, securing the gag in tightly.

She was more worrier for her son though, Virgil had blood dripping down his head, and Lucia knew that couldn't mean anything good.

She looked around, desperately searching for something-anything to cut the ropes around her wrists and legs with.

She found nothing, and everything felt hopeless as she heard a noise and looked up.

The door had opened.

She flinched as she saw the familiar face of Andrew.

She backed away as far as she could as he slowly walked up to her and bent down, breathing in her scent of lavender perfume, his nose going up and down her neck.

Her breath hitched as she froze, tears pooling in her eyes.

He attacked her neck with his lips, and after he left his mark, began to reach for her gag. She began to scramble away, but he was stronger. He cut the tape and ripped it off, taking chunks of her hair with it. She screamed into the rag, and began to cry as he ran his fingers along her cheeks.

He slowly pulled saliva filled gag out of her mouth, and she sighed in relief, breathing heavily, her jaw adjusting to finally being able to close.

Gaining some courage, she immediately spat at him, "what do you want from me?" She asked.

"Gross!" Andrew scoffed at her, glaring as he rapidly wiped the spit off of his cheek, "I want you to shut up so I can finish this in peace!" He growled.

"Finish what?!" She asked.

Andrew didn't answer, but got off of her and walked towards Virgil.

"Andrew? What-what are you doing?"

No answer.

"Andrew stop! Get away from him!"

Lucia continued to scream at him, thrashing around, trying to get free.

"Please don't-"

"You should've thought of this before you spat at me you little twat!"

Lucia watched Andrew put his huge meaty hands on Virgil, who barely looked conscious at all, and tried to wiggle her way over to where Andrew was. flopping like a fish towards him, biting Andrew as hard as she could on the heel of his foot.

"Jesus Christ woman!! What was that about!" He screamed, throwing the knife he had in his hands across the room, accidentally making it nearly hitting Roman who had been standing silently across the room, looking guiltily between Virgil and Lucia, but not enough for Andrew to notice.

Roman jumped, yelping over dramatically as Andrew continued to scream curses.

Roman picked up the knife and reluctantly gave it back to Andrew, who immediately turned it to the end that wasn't sharp, and bashed it against Lucia's head, effectively knocking her out again.

He then turned to Virgil, noticing he was somewhat awake, Andrew drew a fist, and noticed how Virgil's body sagged and seemed to be a dead weight by the time he punched him, signifying that he had passed out.

————————————————————

Virgil opened his eyes, blinking slowly, not fully conscious or aware of his surroundings.

There was an ear splitting ringing in his ears and to compliment that, he had a horrible head ache.

He tried to groan, but his mouth wouldn't work. He tasted cloth, wondering if something was in his mouth.

He tried to bring an arm up only to realize he was tied so something he couldn't quite make out with his vision rapidly swimming around him.

The only thing he knew was that he was in a room, and that he was tied up onto something.

His cloudy memory of what happened came back to him slowly.

He remembered waking up several times after being knocked out, if only for a few seconds, being aware of being in a car.

Now he wasn't in a car, though.

Now he was in a room.

He wondered what had happened.

He turned his head, trying to get a better look at his surroundings, but he moved a little too quickly, making him dizzy.

He saw a person walking towards him, but his blurry vision made him unable to concentrate on them.

He was vaguely aware of a voice he recognized as his mother's screaming at someone. He was able to make some words and phrases out, like "stop" "Andrew get away from him!" "Don't!" and a few other words and phrases his brain jumbled together, making it impossible for him to comprehend them.

Virgil was suddenly not able to handle everything. The ringing, the head ache, the screaming, the maniacal laughter, the way he couldn't move at all.

He passed out again right before Andrew sent another blow to his head.

————————————————————

"Christ on a bike, Andrew you're going to kill them! Or at least give them concussions!" Roman exclaimed.

"Oh, calm down and go grope my son or something, I'm not going to kill them yet" Andrew sighed, rolling his eyes, "now let's get more stuff to bind them with, shall we?"

"Okay..." Roman said.