Chapter thirty two

A/n: hello humans. So, here's a new chapter ^o^
Enjoy loves!

A cop walked into Andrew and Sarah's cell as they were talking to each other.

"Sarah, I need a word with you." Tiffany said, unlocking her cell and bringing her out of the room.

Sarah smirked over to Andrew with a look of fake adoration-that Andrew couldn't see through-in her eyes "Ta-ta, lovely~" she said to Andrew, blowing a kiss, leaving the room with a giggle.

As soon as the door closed, though, she sighed.

"Thank god, Tiffany, i'm getting sick and tired of that guy already, and it's barely been a day! Oh, but I got some new information on him. Apparently he killed his daughter somehow? I'm trying to get the full story out of him. Gosh, people like him make me sick!" Sarah exclaimed.

"He killed his daughter?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah the story seems horrible! I can't stand him!"

"I know Sarah, he's awful, but he won't tell anything to the rest of us, and you're the hottest bad girl on the police force, and guys like that can't keep it in their pants for girls like you. All you gotta do is sit in his lap and beg for answers and he'll give them to you" Carl said to her.

"Carl you are sick " Paul sighed.

"You two are always such a joy to have around." Tiffany said with an eye roll.

"I know, Tiffy" Carl smirked.

"Oh, it's almost like you want me to kill you!" Tiffany yelled, running after Carl, taking her flip flop off to throw at him.

"She's giving off Mexican mom vibes" Sarah said.

"Yeah. Anyways, I gotta go get more information about Andrew. How's this?" Sarah asked, getting into character.

She started doing her best pouty face, asking for answers seductively, and sauntering around the room like a sexy beast at a strip club.

"That was amazing, I don't think I can contain myself, I think i'll need Paul to suck me off in the bathroom again." Carl said in arousal.

"CARRRRLLL!" Paul screamed from the top of his lungs.

"Wait if your gay, why is that arousing?" Tiffany asked in confusion.

"I can't lie, it was pretty sexy, no matter what sexuality I am. Well this is disappointing. I think she made me Bi. I wanted to be a full on rainbow. Oh well, I guess this will have to do." Carl sighed in disappointment.

"Now about sucking me off in the bathroom" Carl said, walking over to Paul. "Can't wait to choke you with my seed."

They ran off to the bathroom together, while Tiffany and Sarah stared at them as if they were the ones killing their children.

"Boys are weird.." Tiffany muttered.

"Yep" Sarah agreed, walking away from Tiffany and back into the room where her cell is. "Welp, time to go pretend to be a gold digger again, bye hon."

She walked into the room, swaying her hips as she got closer to Andrew.

"So, Daddy..I want to hear more about how you killed that pitiful blind child.." she said with a charming smile as she looked into his eyes.

She could practically feel his erection against her thigh.

Her mission was going to be so easy.