Chapter 90

A/n: I feel like this book is getting maybe just a little tad bit boring. Nothing interesting is happening.

I need to get Remus to pull through with the dirty jokes or something.

TW: Car crash and death maybe, I haven't decided yet.

Roman had still been in the group chat so he knew of everything that was going on. Like how Andrew had hurt his mom.

That made Roman very angry. How DARE that low life creaton hurt his mother! It made him so very upset, he hadn't known what to do when he was sent a picture of his mother on the floor, burns forming on her already bubbling skin.

Andrew had sent him a selfie of himself inside Roman's house while he was knocking Katlin out, so that's another way he knew.

Ram and Kurt kind of sort of...left Roman after a while. They had initially made plans to leave, but that didn't end up happening. Roman became more and more paranoid and ended up locking himself in a room, screaming and shouting.

They tried to convince him to leave, and he would refuse every time. It came down to the point where they thought he'd gone mad because he locked them in a room too, claiming he needed to protect them.

So one night, long after Roman fell asleep, Ram and Kurt climbed up to a window in their room, opened it, and jumped out, running away.

Roman was mad, but that sort of opened up his eyes. He was being crazy.

So there he was the next day, driving off back into town, when he began receiving texts.

After a while he texted back,

Roman: You do realize i'm still in this group chat, right?

They went ballistic. They went insane.

Patton: oh my god are you actually alive?

Remus: WHAT

Virgil: hey princey

Janus: WHY ARE YOU SO CALM?

Emile: uh, Remy kind of sort of just passed out in the middle of the park.

Logan: You guys didn't know he was still here?

Roman: Alright ALRIGHT calm yourselves

Patton: Why did you do it?

Roman: what?

Patton: WHY DID YOU KILL THE PUPPY?!?

After dealing with everyones questions and explaining where he had been, Roman began to tell them his plans.

Roman: so, i'm currently driving to my house. I want to see my mom. Have her burns gotten better?

Virgil: she's in extreme pain. 3rd and second degree burns. Since she passed out, the boiling liquid stayed on her and continued to melt onto her skin. She couldn't help herself, she was covered in it.

Logan: if 4th degree burns were a thing, she'd have them. She doesn't look to good. The burns practically were brown. There were huge splotches of purple and red too.

Roman: oh my god..

Remus: she looked like Freddy Krueger. Here, I didn't get a picture but here's what most of her burns looked like...

;((: a/n: TW EXTREME PUSS FILLED BOIL. SKIP TO BOLD UNDERLINED TEXT IF SQUEAMISH)))

(A/n: U GOOD NOW)

Roman: UMH, WHAT IS THAT?!?

Janus: she was burned so bad that she got boils on her skin, that is a boil filled with puss.

Roman: oh my god..

Roman began to speed. He needed to see his mom. He needed to see her now.

Roman: i'm going as fast as I can.

Virgil: Roman, you aren't texting and driving right?

Roman: Virgil, you're always so worried over nothing. Damn, calm down.

Roman put his phone down, putting it in a glove box when he suddenly looked up.

"HOLY SHI-"

He honked his horn.

But it was too late.

He tried to avoid the car by swerving.

He was by a park.

He swerved, and his car flipped. He crashed and passed out on impact.

There was a problem though.

He ran into a little girl at the park when he swerved.

Everyone was concerned when he stopped responding.

Emile: OH MY GOD!

Everyone in the chat asked him what was up.

He sent them a picture.

Chaos ensued.

He had sent them a picture of a car. It was crashed.

They all looked closer...

Roman was inside.

Remy: ROMAN CRASHED!!!

Emile: HE HIT MY LITTLE COUSIN, OH MY GOD! I HAVE TO GO

Emile has logged off

Remy has logged off

A/n: should I kill the cousin? 🤔🤔🤔