Chapter thirty six

"Come on Virgil, SHAKE YOUR BODY LINE!" Remus screamed.

Virgil rolled his eyes, "no matter how many beetle juice references you make, I am not going to dance"

"Why not?" Patton pouted.

"Because I already told you I suck at dancing"

"Since when does anyone care if they suck at dancing? I mean, look at Roman" Remy said, pointing to Roman who was doing a mix of a twirl and a hype.

"Excuse me, my dancing is fabulous!" Roman scoffed, falling over when he tried to stop spinning.

Remus snickered along with Janus, "good job" he said.

"Come on Virgil just shake what your mama gave ya, and start dancing" Remus smirked.

"...No"

"You're boring" Remus sighed.

"Well i'm sorry i'm not a professional pole dancer like you are, like seriously how do you...shake it like that?" Virgil asked.

Remus started 'shaking it up' and said, "i'm a natural born strip dancer"

"That explains it" Virgil sighed, watching Remus twerk on Janus's groin.

"You act like this is normal" Logan said in astonishment.

"It is" Virgil, Remus, and Janus said in unison.

"This sounds like a weird friendship" Emile said.

"It is" they said again.

Remy suddenly shot up, and stopped laughing along with everyone.

"Yo, babes, i'd hate to miss this wonderful live stripping performance, but me and Emile gotta go, I forgot tonight was the night my parents wanted to meet my 'girlfriend'" Remy sighed.

"Emile's a boy though?" Patton asked, looking to his brother, "something you're not telling me? I could've sworn the last time I checked you had hanging meat"

"First of all," Remy said, "you check?"

Patton blinked innocently.

"Second of all, stop calling it hanging meat"

"But that's what it's called"

"No it's not"

"And third of all, yes, Emile is a boy, but I never specified the gender of my significant other to my parents, and i'm willing to bet they won't accept a gay son. Now, come on Emile, time for you to meet my parents."

--------------------

Remy walked to his house with his boyfriend by his side.

His heart was racing, he was so worried about what his parents would say, what they would do, how they would react.

He was outside of his house and took a deep breath in, walking inside.

He overheard a conversation, "Ugh, Richard, I met three disgusting homosexuals today, one of them told me they adopt the children straights abandon! Can you believe it? We do not abandon our children- ugh the audacity-"

His mom's words filled him with dread. Then his dad spoke.

"How do you even know they were gay" Richard asked.

"They were holding hands and two of them were sharing earbuds!" Raegan said, glaring at nothing.

"That doesn't mean they were gay, plus do you have to make rude comments like that? I'm pretty sure I was gay when I was a little boy."

"Gross" Raegan said.

"I think all little boys are gay, hush"

Remy was now really regretting this. Why'd he have to tell his parents he 'found the one?'

Raegan noticed her son and said, "Remy dear! Hello, your father is being ridiculous! He thinks little boys are gay" she scoffed.

"Boys are literally gay queens"Remy sighed.

"Whatever. Anyways, who's the lovely lady you brought home? Where is she? Who's this young man? Friend of yours? Also, why is he wearing that? Skirts and crop tops are not for boys."

"Mom don't he so rude! Also, this is my boyfriend"

"...No"

"What do you mean no?"

"I did not raise a filthy animal! I do not need my son hanging around with useless gays that will corrupt him"

"Literally all my friends are gay"

"Hey, Reagan, stop-"

"Shut up, Richard!" She yelled to her husband.

He ignored his wife, "I think this is wonderful, Remy! You finally have someone! And this you g boy looks really nice!"

Remy smiled, he loved how chill his dad looked.

Remy looked to Emile to see him biting his lip, looking at his clothing, "not for boys..?" He muttered.

"Aw...Emile, don't listen to her baby, I think you look stunning." Remy whispered, peppering kisses on Emile's face.

Emile giggled, cheering up immediately "hey, that tickles!"

Remy smiled at his adorable boyfriend.

"That was disgusting" Reagan said.

"Reagan! I'm sorry boys- uh, just why don't you go to the kitchen? I need to talk with my wife about this again" Richard sighed, leading his homophobic wife up the stairs.