Chapter 136

A/n: time for my annual update ya'll

Idk the triggers for this, if ya'll have read this tho, you know the triggers by now bro, but this isn't the worst chapter I don't think💀

I think this chapter has some bullying in it. And Andrew being Andrew. So. Yeah.

I have no idea if everyone still hates Roman or not so bare with me

Andrew scoffed at the officer's, who were no doubt going to give him an even more horrible sentence than last time. Great. You kill a couple dozen people or so and abuse your family, and suddenly you're the face of every wanted poster across the state.

He was behind bars, and would be until the date of the court case. He wondered why a case was even needed.

They had sufficient evidence to keep him locked up for life. He thought a trial was overkill. Even he accepted that. The whole thing was just stupid. Maybe it was for the public? Maybe for some it was about closure? He didn't really care, but he needed something to think about while he was locked away.

He sat on the edge of the metal platform that he was supposed to call a bed. They explained to him that he was much too dangerous to let out of his cell, so instead of being allowed the luxuries of other prisoner's, who could walk around outside in the guarded communal area and go to the cafeteria, he was stuck in his cell alone all day. They would bring him his meals and he would have to find a way to keep himself occupied.

Raegan, well, he didn't know what became of her. They wouldn't tell him. The police had made sure to cut off all contact between them, to not risk any mishaps like last time.

He missed her already. Raegan wasn't like all the other women he'd slept with. She wasn't just another body. She was special to him because they were partners in crime—he never had that before. He forgot what it was like to truly care for someone.

He was sure he'd probably get bored of her some day. But for now, they'd barely spent any time apart at all and he already longed for her touch, the faint scent of her perfume wafting through the air as she brushed past him. He thought of her, and his whole body was filled with desire.

He leaned against the wall from his bed and sighed. He would get out of this, just like he had so many times before. And he would get back to her.

___________________________

"BABES THE NEWS!" Remy screamed as soon as the discord call was initiated.

"I KNOW!" Patton exclaimed, bouncing and jittering next to Emile.

"WE HAVE TO ADD VIRGIL!" Remy exclaimed, adding Remus and Janus to the call as well, "OKAY OKAY YA'll!"

"He wanted a minute" Janus said quickly, "I don't think he's ready—"

"REMY!" Virgil exclaimed, his face popping up as he accepted the call, "HOLY SHIT!"

"I KNOW!"

Janus rolled his eyes playfully, "just ate my words."

"Wish I was your words" Remus mumbled.

"What—"