Chapter 133

A/n: I JUST REALIZED

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BC I WAS WRITING MY OMO BOOK 😭😭

CEO of Writing chapter's months later that aren't worth the wait

It was safe to say that the fish were quickly forgotten about as they were sloppily thrown into the freezer. Virgil wasn't sure how he was supposed to act, or what he was supposed to do, so he kind of just say in the corner and had a silent internal panic attack as everybody else began throwing stuff into duffel bags, packing whatever they thought might be needed.

"Oh my god-do they still let mother's recover in the hospital for more than a day?" Isabella asked quickly.

"It doesn't matter! We can bring them more stuff later!" Jeffery exclaimed, throwing a duffel bag at his daughter "Alice, bring your woman to the hospital and be careful!"

"WHY DIDN'T WE ALREADY HAVE ALL OF THIS SHIT PACKED?!" Alice exclaimed as she caught the bag.

"Yes, Lucia, don't panic, this baby is very fragile, and still probably doesn't have all the nutrients it needs. It's umbilical cord is probably messed up or maybe even-"

"Mom, not the time, Lucia come on! If you give birth in my car i'm going to put you in a hippie headband as it happens, and nickname your child stoner, now hurry!"

"What does that have to do with-"

"No! Be careful!" Isabella called after them, "fragile! Remember!"

As the door shut, Virgil realized that now he was alone with his mother's girlfriend's parents, having a panic attack in the corner while he smelled like fish.

Nobody had even paid him any mind throughout the whole exchange. He shrugged it off though, because it was a high stress moment. He kind of felt forgotten though.

The baby wasn't even here yet and he was already being replaced-no no don't think like that.

Suddenly, he heard a commotion outside, followed by screaming, before the front door opened and Lucia screamed into the house as Alice tried to pull her into the car, "Virgil, honey, I love you-"

"You couldn't have TEXTED HIM THAT?!" Alice exclaimed, "That thing's going to shoot out of you, hurry up!"

"Don't yell at me!" Lucia began to sob as she finally got into the car.

As they drove off, Virgil smiled a little bit, seeing Alice grab Lucia's hand and kiss it, probably apologizing or something.

—————-

"It's been weeks since her due date" Andrew muttered bitterly, "she hasn't checked into any of the nearby hospitals. Are you sure you're hacking into the right ones?"

"I'm hacking every hospital within a six hour radius, Andrew! Maybe the baby's just going to be late-"

"Damn it Raegan, what if she had a miscarriage?!" Andrew asked.

"Why would you care?-"

"I don't care!" He yelled, cutting her off, "i'm just afraid that this baby's going to die, and i'm not going to be the one to kill it!"

"Andrew, stop it! This is going to be great. She won't expect it, she won't know, we'll get in, kill the child, get out. That simple. We'll cackle in victory as we watch the news, yadayadayada...Now, i've been doing some deep web searching on some websites for detailed descriptions of people, and I figured out that her little girlfriend's name is Alice. She lives a little while away, the hospital nearest to her house is on fortway drive." Raegan read out from her laptop.