Chapter sixty two

A/n: REEEEE IDK IF THESE ARE ALL THE TRIGGERS BUT I'M TRYINGGGGG *yeets self into the sun*

TW: talking about death and kidnapping, and talking about setting stuff on fire.

If I missed any, do tell me please!

Enjoy, loves! 🖤💛🖤💛

"Carl, for once in your life, will you please put that gay porn magazine down, get that vibrator out of your body, and help me with all of this paperwork?!" Tiffany asked with a glare.

Carl looked up from his phone, taking an earbud out and said, "actually, this is a phone, not a magazine. Also, i'm watching two girls one cup, not looking at hot naked men."

"Ew you're disgusting" she fake gagged.

"Pfft, you gotta admit though, the guys in my magazines are pretty spicy" he smirked.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "get me a picture of Sarah's chest and then we'll talk" she muttered.

"Ooooooh~ does Tiffy have a crush?" Carl purred.

"What-n-no! SHUT UP! UGH, just-just get your gay arse over here and help me!" She blushed, looking away.

Carl chuckled, "alright, alright, what's the problem" he asked her seriously.

"Well, It's the same people that've been calling us for a while about Andrew Cloud so you have a general understanding of what's going on" Tiffany explained.

"Oh, yea! This stuff is going public, rumors are starting, and everyone's making assumptions. So, any leads? Anybody know more information about what's happening? Spill sis!" He snapped.

"Well, we've acquired more information from other police officers who have been questioning friends and family, of the victims, but recently, Lucia Storm and Her son, Virgil Storm have been kidnapped by Andrew. Virgil's boyfriends, Damien and Remus say that they saw Roman and a woman, their other friend, Remy's mom, Raegan helping out with the kidnapping" Tiffany explained.

"Wow..well, we know who Roman is, but who's Raegan?" Carl questioned.

"One of Virgil's close friend's, Remy, is again, the son of Raegan, so he could possibly have more information, but another young man who is a close friend of Virgil's, Patton says he has two friends who know a lot more than we do who possibly know where Andrew took Lucia and Virgil. Their names are Ram and Kurt" She told him.

"Well, we'd better do something. You know how kids are. They may try to go off, play the hero, and rescue them on their own. But we all know what that leads to" Carl said.

"Yeah, all we need are more dead teenagers who thought they could save the day" Tiffany told him, "so get in your cop car, and meet up with Sarah and Paul at Lucia's house to search for clues. I'll meet you all there"

Carl agreed and set off while Tiffany gathered evidence that they already had on this case, and looked at the filed reports they had taken little notice of over the years filed by Lucia and Virgil.

She sighed, "if only we would've taken it more seriously" she muttered.

————————————————————

"Come on Ram, just tell us where they are! Patton pouted, eyes filling with tears.

"We can't just go off looking for them by ourselves-"

"Why not?! He's my dark strange son and I love him! His mom's pregnant with his sibling, and something could happen to them any second!"

"Pat, you're not his dad-"

Logan interjected, "let him role play, life's easier that way."

"Just tell us where they are!" Patton pleaded.

"Look, Patton, I know you're worried, and I am too.." Ram sighed, "But Pat, you don't know what he's like. You don't know how easy it is to get tricked and manipulated by him! We didn't want to do anything we did, so we tried to get ourselves away from Andrew, but stayed with Roman because he was our boyfriend, and we couldn't just abandon him because he was scared to say no to Andrew. Roman knows the most about him out of the three of us."
He told them.

"My mom is in on this! What is she doing with Andrew?! What in the holy god of Vanilla bean fraps is happening?" Remy asked, interjecting in on the conversation.

"God, Roman..he was one of my best friends for years, and now..all of this is just happening too fast!" Logan groaner.

"Andrew changed Roman, and Roman changed us. These changes were all for the worst and we all regret what we did. But sorry won't cut it will it? Sorry won't take back what we've done" Ram sighed.

"Ram-"

"No, Emile! We helped kill and torture a child! You can't just forgive us because we feel bad about it. Self pity doesn't bring back the lost lives!" Ram yelled.

"Lives? Plural?" Logan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"...wELL-"

"SPILL SIS!" Remy screamed.

"Dear god, alright" Ram sighed, "Andrew has killed many people, broken out of countless prisons, and even set a few houses on fire. Most of the time, everyone in the houses died so everyone assumed it was an accident. And yeah, these were people he knew. But mostly, he took his anger out on random people in the streets, bringing them to a dark alley way, and torturing them in many ways before heartlessly slicing their throats open"

"Oh my word!" Patton gasped.

"He even taught us how to effectively attack and kill someone, the best ways to hide a body, and how to get away with it" Ram explained.

"Emily was the first and last person Kurt and I helped actually kill. After that happened, we mostly stopped making contact with Andrew. Roman stayed in contact for fear Andrew would kill him in his sleep. Before Emily, we just bullied a lot of people, and still did after her. We're trying to stop, but these habits just always come back every now and again" Ram explained.

"Kurt!" Ram yelled.

"Yeah?" Kurt yelled back lazily.

"Get in here!"

"Fine!"

Kurt came into the room and was filled in on the conversation they were having. "Well yeah, but knowing Roman, he probably has some master plan to get out of this that he's too afraid to pull off. Now let's go get Damien and Remus before we try to do anything stupid-"

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF COOKIES AND THE VERY LAST TIME," Patton yelled with a glared, "where. are. they?!"