Chapter 117

A/n: Ever have that moment when you have like 800 words of a chapter done and you don't publish it because you aren't done, but you still expect everyone to know what you're writing?

: D

TW:

•Body counts and sex mentions

•The briefest mentions of rape

"Oh my god" Jack said quickly, getting up to run to the guest bedroom, where Linda was staying.

"Linda?!" Jack called, opening the door quickly.

The room was filled with stuffed animals and pictures, the walls had pink flower stickers all over them and clothes strewn about the room.

The bed was a mess, some homey touches like stuffed animals and fancy pillows, a couple of pictures placed on the wall and the bed-and the ground. It looked as if someone had left the room quickly.

There were stuffed animals and toys and clothes everywhere, some things missing as if they'd been packed in a suitcase.

There was no Linda.

"Linda!!!" Jack called.

No response.

"I'll text Virgil and tell him to ask Patton and Emile" Lucia said quickly, grabbing her phone out of her (mom)jean pockets, and quickly send Virgil a text, trying to console Jack.

"What if Rose's crazy ass sister took her back-" Jack said, before cutting himself off, "...ROSE!! Oh my god, did they find her?? Is she okay??"

"Yes, yes, they found her! She might be okay, she's in the hospita-"

"Take me to her, please!" Jack begged, knowing that if he drove, he'd probably kill someone.

"Yes, yes Jack! Just-bring your water and try to drink some, okay?" She bargained, getting Jack up and helping him into the car, driving away.

————————————————————

"Pat! Em, my Mom wants to know what happened to Linda?" Virgil asked.

"Linda? Oh yeah, she's having a weekend sleepover at Paul and Carl's house with Sydney..we didn't want her to get tied up in all of this, she's just a kid" Emile explained.

"Oh, yeah. Makes sense" Virgil said, texting his mom back.

They'd been in the hospital for a while, and still weren't given the okay to see Rose.

"Oh, by the way, what are you even still doing here Virgil? I mean, you don't have to stay-"

"Are you kidding me?!?" Virgil asked, "I have to know if she's okay, I would not, in a million years leave. She's almost like a second mother to me at this point-actually, she's like a mother of the world, I bet she'd adopt our whole friend group if she could" he smirked.

"She would" Emile smiled.

"Anyways, how do you think Remy's taking all of this?" Virgil asked.

"Remy? What's he have to do with any of this?" Patton asked.

"...Really?" Virgil asked, "did you happen to forget that his mother practically abandoned his family to help my father murder, torture, and cannabalize people?"

"Oh!!" Patton gasped, "I forgot!"

"It's fine Pat, the author forgot too" Emile chuckled.

"The wha-"