Chapter 132

A/n: There's a good ending and a bad ending I have in mind for this story. HmmmMmm which to choose

🥰Warning for just a touch of sexy times🥰

Yall I thought I was going to publish this like a month ago 😭

"Oh no, you're doing it all wrong!" Isabella exclaimed, "I worked in the medical field for thirty seven years, out of the way Alice."

Lucia sighed and said, "alright let's give it another try!"

Isabella first showed Lucia how to do it properly, how to breathe, and then she put her hands on her shoulders, and helped her squat down and get back up.

They did this a few times, before Virgil whispered, more traumatized then he already was, "I feel like I shouldn't be watching this..."

"Oh you sure don't want to watch it when we try..the alternative method.." Alice smirked, wriggling her eyebrows.

Isabella scoffed, "oh hush. He's right, I bet it feels like a pregnant porno-Virgil, why don't you go do something with Jeffery? I'm sure he had something fun in mind that you two can do."

Virgil looked over at him, tensing up the slightest bit-he barely knew him that well, but from what he'd gathered in the time that he'd been here is that he really was a sweet man, with a good sense of humor. But anything could happen, and he wasn't sure he wanted to risk anything..

Then again, he didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings, so he nodded, and Jeffery smiled brightly, "c'mon, sonny, time for some good ole' fashioned fishing!"

"..Fishing?" Virgil asked. He was surprised, he expected some card game that

"Yes, fishing! I know all the best methods and i'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon. You're a smart boy, Virgil. And if you don't catch anything, don't worry, because fishing is no easy task."

"Alright" he replied, timidly following Jeffery outside. He had a decently sized fishing boat, and they were nearby that community 'rich people lake' that was nearby everybody's houses near their back yard.

"Hey jeff, whatcha doing?" A guy who looked to be in his 70's called.

"Nothing much, Ron, just taking this young man fishing. The youth of these days need to learn some skills. This is my daughter's girlfriend's son!"

"So your fake grandson? I have one of those. My son got remarried to a nice woman whose son was twenty, I still consider him one of my grandkids even though I'm technically not his grandfather."

"That's nice Ron, but we better get going, it was nice talking to you, and don't think i'm going to go easy on you at golf just because you're old!" He called.

After some snarky old man remarks from Ron, they had finally gotten on the boat and rode off deep enough in the lake to fish. "This is the perfect fishing spot..always catching good ones out here."

Virgil hadn't expected fishing to be much fun, but it was a good time because they did end up having good conversation after a while, though Jeffery carrier most of it.

"Your mother's a good woman, Virgil. Knows how to treat an old man like me right. Knows how to cook. If only my own daughter could do that" he joked.

Virgil smiled, "doesn't your daughter work in a bakery?"

"She's a dishwasher for a reason" he smirked.

"Hey-HEY ONE's biting!" Virgil yelled, panic in his voice. He hadn't expected that so quickly.