Chapter twenty one

A/n:  I don't know if anything in this chapter might be a trigger, but if it is, tell me, thank you! ^v^
Enjoy, loves!🖤

"Lucia!" Andrew roared.

Lucia had just recently gotten home. Katlin really didn't want her to leave, for she was afraid of what might happen to her friend, but Lucia assured her that she would be fine.

At least, that's what she hoped.

"Andrew! Hello dear!" She smiled to her husband. "How was your day?"

"Ugh. Just make me dinner. You have less than a hour, before I start to get angry." He walked away and Lucia noticed a large pinkish purplish bruise on Andrew's neck.

She frowned.

She knew he had been cheating.

She heard him talking in his sleep about this one woman in particular, Raegan...or Rae, he alternated between the name and nickname.

Though Andrew wasn't the perfect husband, and she really wanted to get rid of him for the sake of her child and baby she may potentially get to keep, she couldn't help but see flashbacks of the kinder man she knew before everything changed.

What happened?

Why did he suddenly change?

Where's the kind, charming, funny person she knew?

Did something happen?

'Is it my fault?' Lucia wondered to herself.

She shook her thoughts away to scurry to the kitchen to cook dinner once she realized Andrew had left.

She looked at the list of foods her husband wanted to eat tonight.

"Stake, chicken tacos, mashed potatoes and gravy, tons of vodka.." she trailed off.

He's going to eat all of that?

Knowing him, the answer was probably yes.

She sighed and began to make her husband's food.

She loved to bake and cook stuff, but she was always scared of messing things up. If even one bite of his food dissatisfied him than Lucia would be in for a world of pain.

She began to make the stake while she put the ground beef in a frying pan, and put the potatoes in a small pot to cook.

She began to flip the streak when she decided that they were good enough for the drunk man in her living room.

Her husband walked in just as she finished making all the food.

He was silent for a moment, looking at all the food. He looked satisfied, until..

"What is this? Why do I even try with you?! These potatoes don't even have any peanuts on them! How did I get so unlucky with a wife like you?!" Andrew screamed at his cowering wife

"And the taco meat isn't juicy enough! GO TO YOUR ROOM, YOU USELESS PEICE OF GARBAGE!!!" He screamed, throwing a taco at his wife, who was running to her room.

She whimpered and started pulling at her hair.

She was kinda sorta stressed.

But she gently wiped her eyes and buried her face into her knees.

The door opened quietly and slowly, so she flinched further into the corner.

She opened her eyes when she heard a quiet, "mom?" Ring out through the quiet room.

"V-Virgil! H-hi..how was your day?" She asked, wiping her eyes again and putting on a smile.

"Hmmm... it was.." he thought back to what happened with Roman. "It was good." He cringed.

"Oh, that's wonderful sweetie! How ab-"

"Why are you crying mom?" Virgil questioned, interrupting her and walking over to his mother, hugging her tightly.

"Not too tight Virgil, you might hurt your new sibling." She chuckled.

Virgil's eyes widened. "M-my what?!" He asked, surprised.

(A/n: that moment when you expose yourself)

"W-I-wait I ju- hold on I didn't mean to say that-" she stuttered out, unaware of what she had said.

"Is that why your crying?" Virgil questioned.

"Well.." Lucia said, wondering if she should lie or not.

"Uhm..no..it's not. I'm actually really happy about the kiddo, but, I was crying because Andrew wasn't happy about the food I made..." she said. Which wasn't really a lie.

"Oh..mood swings?" Virgil asked.

"Maybe." Lucia said.

"Well... I love you mommy, bye!" Virgil said, kissing Lucia on the cheek, and walking out.

"Mommy, huh?" Lucia smiled to herself. She loved being called mommy, it made her feel like Virgil was still a child. She knew he left so suddenly because he was about to have a freak out moment.

Meanwhile, Virgil threw himself onto his bed and almost couldn't contain his squeals of joy.

Emo nightmare: MY MOM IS PREGNANT IMMA BOUTTA CRYYYYYY HAPPY TEARS FOR ONCE REEEEEEEEEE

StinkyTrashMan: that was the cringiest thing i have ever read. Also, me and Janus know. How'd you find out?

LiarLiarPantsDownAndOnFire: "ima boutta cry" wtfrick

Romano: yeah I knew too.

Remy: yeah. And you're not killing this one, so stay away.

Romano: why can't you guys forgive and forget?

StinkyTrashMan: you killed a poor defenseless blind child, that's why.

Romano: technically, the car killed her.

LiarLiarPantsDownAndOnFire: wow you don't even care.

Krabby PATty: YOUR MOM IS PREGNANT? AHH!!!! BABY NAMES?! DO YOU THINK ITS A GIRL?! BOY?! HOW CUTE DO YOU THINK IT'LL BE!!??? THINK IT'LL FIND YOUR MALE MODEL MAGAZINES?

Emo nightmare: I hear you screaming through the phone. Also, WAY TO EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT, WOW-

Logan: at least you're not next to him.

Romano: why are you two always together?

Emile: why'd you help kill a child and beat up her protective brother?

Romano: ;-;

Emo nightmare: ;-;

Emo nightmare: my mood is killed. I'm going to bed. Bye.

Remy: it's only seven.

Emo nightmare: I like sleep

Remy: fair, bye. Also, how about we read each other's man porn magazines together one night? 😏

Emo nightmare: Y 👏A 👏S 👏B 👏O 👏Y👏

Virgil put his phone away after locking it, and lied down, sighing and trying to let sleep consume him as he stared at his wall sadly, thinking of his sister.