Chapter 95

TRIGGER WARNINGS: There will be Andrew, so there will be death.

FLASHBACK, 24 YEARS AGO Andrew was 17

The child look up in horror as he saw the blood of his wounded mother dripping from her chin. She was unconscious. Andrew looked at the woman in shock, then at the child. "Look, kid, I-"

"HELP!" The child screamed, trying to run away.

Andrew grabbed him by his shirt, pinning him to the wall. "Look kid, nobody's going to know about this, alright?" He growled.

The child whispered, "mommy..YOU KILLED MOMMY! I'm telling daddy! He's a police man! He'll arrest you!"

Andrew panicked, he grabbed a hammer that he had in his tool belt and hesitated only for half a second, before he bashed it into the child's head, over and over again, until the screams faded, and the child's life did too.

He had to make sure the mother was dead. He grabbed her and slit her throat with the rusty metal pipe he had been working with.

He always hurt people, but murder? This was so new to him..

He fled, and the criminal, Andrew was born.
————————————————————
Andrew was brought back to the present when a coffee was placed into his hands. He muttered a thanks.

He hadn't meant to kill them. See, he had been working part time as a mechanic who fixed people's pipes for money. He accidentally stabbed the woman deep in the stomach with the broken pipe's sharp ends, and panicked.

He had felt incredibly guilty...but he thought about it a lot after it happened, and the adrenaline was amazing. The way he didn't know if he was going to get caught or not..it was just, so fun.

Of course, it was scary the first few times.

Once he got used to it though, it was like a dream.

He never knew why he killed again after that one time, but he was glad he did. Being on the run was fun.

___________________________

After they finally got home, Virgil was
beyond exhausted mentally, it was fun, but..too much social interaction.

"Virgil!" Remus yelled as soon as Virgil arrived, "oh my god! Show us the tapes!"

"Wow Remus, you're not even going to help them with their bags?" Janus asked, chuckling while helping Lucia, who smiled and thanked him.

"I want to see our CHILD be a social BUTTERFLY, now GIMMMEEE!!!"

"I thought I was Patton's son?" Virgil asked jokingly.

"He may be your dad, but i'm your daddy" Remus smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Virgil blushed, smacking Remus, praying his mother didn't hear that.

"I'd also like to see these tapes. I don't know what you got up to most of the time. I was busy 'catching up wid da fam broseph" she finger-gunned and stuck her tongue out.

"..mom?! Never do that again" Virgil cringed, hiding his face as Remus and Janus started dying.

"Sorry. Logan gave me a vocabulary card so I could stay..'up to date with the homies'" she said, smiling.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! GOODNIGHT!" Virgil yelled, face planting on the floor.

"Ow! That..was NOT the couch" he groaned.

Lucia smiled, hooking up the camera to the tv.

Suddenly, a video popped up.

"She's beautiful" whispered a voice on the tape.

The camera panned over to a younger looking Lucia, holding her daughter.

"Yes. Beautiful" Andrew replied. He didn't know how to feel. He had a daughter. But he didn't want her...

"Mom? ...What's this?" Virgil asked quietly, getting off of the floor.

"Bring the camera over here, honey.." Lucia said.

She took it, showing the camera Emily's beautiful face.

"She's sleeping, thank god. I thought she'd never shut up when she came out" Andrew chuckled. But it wasn't mean.

"Oh, you" Lucia smirked, eyes rolling.

She kissed Emily's forehead. "You're perfect..I can't wait for your brother to see you.."

The video went on like that for a while. Them caring for Emily, rocking her gently, bragging to friends who came in to see her...

Then the baby needed to be fed. And the video ended.

Virgil looked over to his mother, who was smiling with tears in her eyes.

"Where did you guys get that camera from?" Virgil asked, trying to wave off the shock.

"From your mom's closet. She has some very...suggestive pictures of Andrew in there.."

"Why-"

"Nobody knows"

"Oh my god, just-never go into my mom's closet again" Virgil demanded.

"Alright..also, don't worry you didn't film over any content because you didn't download it to the tape yet" Janus explained.

"Good. Now, let's watch my thanksgiving tapes" Virgil said, turning it to the right place.