Chapter 70

A/n: I know nothing of Starbucks, or coffee, i've never been to a coffee place or drank any coffee before so I had to look up Starbucks drinks 🤣

Sorry it's short but for the sake of me playing animal crossing new leaf, it must be.

"I'M GAY!" Remy screamed as he entered his favorite starbucks, running up to Valarie.

Valarie smirked, as if this was a normal occurrence, -which it was- "what did he do that's got you so starstruck this time?"

"Everything," he sighed, getting looks of confusion from everyone else in that starbucks.

Remy ignored them, proceeding to yell, "his BABY PICTURES! I saw one of Patton in the hallway and then his mom pulled out the whole album, and then I saw a bunch of pictures of Emile- and even as a baby he just steals my heart! He's so cute!" Remy gushed.

"Also, there was this one picture of him, he was sucking his thumb and snuggling into a stitch plushie, he looked like two or something! His little glasses are so cute!" Remy ranted on and on, "...don't tell anyone i'm soft"

Valarie smirked, "i'm pretty sure that everyone in this place heard you, but other than them, sure" she said, handing Remy his usual coffee order.

"Thanks! Oh, by the way, can I also get a Berry Hibiscus Refresher shaken with berries, but no berries in the drink itself, and a vanilla bean frapp with no ice? Thanks babe." Remy finger gunned.

"...A what...you're just trying to make my life harder" she sighed, What do you want me to do, sift the berries out?"

"You know it sweet pea!" He winked.

"You're so cringe"

Remy smiled.

"So, three cups of coffee? Who're you sharing with?" Valarie asked.

"Bold of you to assume i'm sharing" Remy smirked as Valarie rolled her eyes.

After a couple of minutes, Remy finally got his coffee, bid his friend goodbye, and left.

————————————————————

"VIRGIL I GOT THE TEXT AND THE COFFEE WE'RE STAYING UP ALL NIGHT!" Remy screamed as he entered Virgil's house. (He may or may have not went to ten more Starbucks and ordered a million caffeinated drinks)

"So, spill girl, what happened after he kissed you?" Remy asked, downing a black coffee and handing one to Virgil.

Virgil groaned and flopped down, "it was so awkward, he called me, and I put it on speaker so my overprotective hot boyfriends could make sure he wasn't trying to flirt with me.

"You think we're hot?" Janus smirked.

"Excuse me, but I am not just hot, I am downright SEXY!" Remus snapped, "period sis!"

"I have taught you well" Remy smirked, "now tell me about the call!"

"Oh my god, he called to apologize, it was so weird, he sounded mortified, and I was just awkwardly listening, and telling him it was fine and to not fo it again" Virgil explained.

"I might wear a glove the next time we see each other though just so I can pull it off and smack him with it and say, "how darest thou kisseth me oneth the mouth...eth" Virgil said.

"Pfft, that'll teach him" Remy smirked.

"I'd love to see the offended look on his face and snap a picture of it" Remus said.

"You sound like Patton's mom" Janus said.

"Oh god, she gets pictures of everything" Remus shivered.

"Every-"

"Everything"