Chapter 91

A/n: yay new chapter

TW: religion talk, bad mom, broken bones, concussion.

They were all so worried for Roman. They all put there phones down and didn't even get into a car, everyone ran to the park. Luckily, it was nearby.

Ambulances and police men were everywhere, children were crying from fright. The car was still there, upside down, Roman was still inside when everyone arrived.

The medics were in a tough position. If they stumbled in even the slightest, most minuscule way, Roman would either lose a leg, a foot, or be decapitated. His car's sharp edges surrounded him. The medics needed to focused.

That was hard to do with all of the screaming and shouting and crying.

The little girl who was hit was already in the nearby hospital.

Remy and Emile weren't allowed to come on the ambulance with her.

'Immediate family only' The doctor had said.

Emile knew there was no time to argue, so with a tear glazed stare he looked at her body, giving her a kiss on the cheek and sending her off. He just sobbed into Remy's leather jacket.

Remy refrained from hurting the medic. He was only doing his job.

Maybe he'd beat him up later. He didn't know yet.

"OH MY GOD!" Patton screamed, looking at Roman's car.

He began sobbing as soon as he saw him. As did Virgil.

Remus looked away, trying to be as stubborn as possible. There was no way he would cry.

'....he's my brother' Remus thought, letting the tears escape.

Janus wasn't crying. He barely even knew Roman. He cared, of course, and was really scared for him, but didn't really have enough sympathy to cry. As far as he knew Roman was the biatch who ruined Virgil's life.

Of course, being there, and seeing everybody else cry and hearing Emile's aunt sob over her child through the phone brought him to a realization that Roman might die.

He hated Roman, but he didn't necessarily want him to die....yet....

If Roman was going to die, Janus was going to be the one who killed him.

Logan remembered all of the good times he had with Roman. He remembered being friends with him for all of his life.

He hated feeling sad. He hated being upset. He wished for all of this to be nothing more than just a bad dream.

He hugged Patton to his chest. Patton was soaking his shirt, but he didn't care. Logan buried his face into Patton's hair and silently cried as well.

Nobody else was hurt in this process, so there was an extra ambulance that offered to bring them to the hospital. They gratefully accepted and hopped in. The other ambulance held Roman.

They weren't able to save him without giving him a deep, long cut from his ankle to his thigh on his left leg. The doctors needed to get him to the hospital immediately before he bled out.

The ambulance sirens blared into everybody's ears, as well as the cries of each other's sobs.

Virgil, through his blurry tears somehow managed to text his mom and tell her where he went.

Patton sobbed with Emile. Virgil had almost forgotten, that was Patton's cousin too.

————————————————————