Chapter 102

A/n: I have nothing planned for this book, i'm literally making it up as I go xD

They did it.

They got the money. The inheritance. Everything. It was all theirs.

Fake names, fake identities-living other peoples lives. Living that was was fun. Always on the edge, constantly peering over your shoulder to make sure that nobody was there-nobody would notice.

Staying on the down low was an exciting way to get by day by day, with hats and caps to cover their faces, masks and face coverings to hide their identities, and a generous amount of makeup every-time they decided to go out.

"So" Raegan began from where she sat on a rather expensive couch, sipping on a martini, "what's your body count?"

"Sex, or murders?" Andrew smirked.

"You sicken me, dear" she winked, sipping her drink, and plopping another olive into it, "sex."

"Well, when Lucia would be taking care if the kids, i'd say I was at "work" but I was actually at the bar, or a casino, betting money I didn't have, or that i'd steal. Every night I banged at least three chicks. Sometimes all at once. I wonder how many I got pregnant. Some were probably drunk minors with fake ID's-I didn't care though" he explained.

"It's very high. I don't have an exact number."

"Have any of them ever..meant anything to you?" She asked, looking at him in the eyes, "did you ever care about them? Or.."

"Oh, hell nah, I just needed a quickie most of the time!" He laughed, "Lucia did mean a lot to me, but I just changed eventually. My life with you is way more exciting."

"Awe, you care about me" she joked.

"Oh, come on let's go hack into someone's PayPal account."

"Do you even know how to do that?" Raegan asked.

"No, that's why I said let's because I know that you do" He smirked.

___________________________

"Four months already" Lucia muttered under her breath as she entered the hospital.

She was going to the hospital for her ultrasound. The second trimester was always easiest for her. That was about the time morning sickness and nausea went away. Cravings were still there, but they were manageable. Nothing too crazy, just Pickles, cheese, and chocolate on a hot dog bun every now and again.

It sounded gross, but it saTISFIED HER CRAVINGS, OKAY?!

————————————————————

"Hey!" Virgil said, walking into Patton's house with Emile and Remus. They had been on a shopping spree.

"I JUST MET YOU-" Rose screamed.

"Jesus Christ-"

"AND THIS IS CRAZYYYY" Jack yelled back.

"Dear god help me"

"BUT HERE's MY NUMBER!" Patton yelled.

"SO CALL ME MABEY!" Remy screamed, sliding in on roller skates with a coffee, five slap bracelets, and twenty three glow stick necklaces and wands.

...So, the light was blinding him. He may or may have not gotten his foot caught on a rug, slipping over the coffee table, and then face-planting onto the couch.

"What the actual hell?" Remus asked, poking Remy with a glow wand that he'd dropped in the process of, you know, LITERALLY dying.

"Do you just live here now?" Emile asked Remy.

"Screw that, how the heck did he just do all of that, and somehow NOT spill his coffee?" Virgil questioned.

"I shan't spill my secret, for the weight of my life as an insomniac is too heavy to bear!"

"First off, that was overly dramatic" Rose smirked, "secondly, that made no sense, and thirdly, this picture of you sprawled on the couch with slap bracelets and glow sticks everywhere is too good to not put in the scrap book" she smirked.

"I need to see these scrap books!" Remy exclaimed, wondering how many photos she had of all of them.

"Hell no, these are for my grandchildren to flip through and laugh about how silly their daddies and uncles were" she sniggered.

"How do you even know we're going to adopt?" Remy asked.

"Who knows, maybe if you try hard enough you can make your own" she joked, glueing the photo in what was probably the 50th scrap book.

Virgil looked horrified as he noticed the smirk in Remy's eyes as he was staring at Emile hungrily.

"You aren't actually going to try, are you?" Virgil asked.

"Don't question me" Remy whispered seriously, "maybe I can inject some eggs into him and fertilize him."

"I'm having nightmares tonight, I can already tell" Jack sighed.

"Oh, Jack, it'll be fine" Rose said as she walked into the kitchen where Jack was, smooching him.

"Ew, that wasn't even a kiss, that was a full on sloppy smooch" Jack gagged, "brush your teeth, then i'll eat out your mouth."

"You're impossible to please" Rose huffed playfully.

"Well you're too easy to please, so I have to make up for it-"

"DAD I CAN HEAR YOU-DEAR GOD NOW I'M HAVING NIGHTMARES TONIGHT TOO!" Emile screamed from the other room.