Chapter 113

A/n: OKAY, HERE WE GO!!

I feel like i've just simply not been giving enough angst lately.

Trigger Warning

•Kidnapping
•knocking out/passing out
•unconsciousness
•detailed blood
•panic attacks
•tasing
•sex
Sexual Assault

I feel like I didn't give this chapter enough angst 😔 oh well, there will be plenty of room for that in the next chapter.

Paul and Carl were hiding inside the house. They were in the first floor's main room, and were cocking their guns, getting their tasers ready, and getting into position. They had their talkie-talkies on, and were checking with all of the other teams, making sure everybody was ready.

The clean up team was on standby, ready to be called any minute, the investigators with the clean up team were ready to search the house for evidence. Maybe even some people, hopefully alive.

Carl double checked to make sure the doors were as the killer couple had left them-locked.

————————————————————

"Mph-Jack!" Rose screamed, struggling in the grip of the man above her. A gag was quickly placed in her mouth, her arms being tied behind her as she looked up with scared, tear-filled eyes, the usual peppy, bouncing off the walls woman on her knees with the unusual look of fear in her eyes.

"Don't worry, Raegan, I made sure her stupid kids and husband were out. "Grab her, let's go." Andrew whispered.

Rose yelled in fear, stomping on Andrew's foot with her heel, and running off. Raegan grabbed her by her long hair and pulled her down, slamming her into the floor.

Andrew quickly pulled a knife out, and smacking Rose upside the head with it's handle hard enough to knock her out, quickly grabbed her.

The sharp part of the knife accidentally stabbed her head, causing a thick, heavy flow of blood to seep out and matt up her hair, which had just been freshly curled. The smell of burnt popcorn was still residing in the air, as if she'd left the iron in her hair for a bit too long.

She struggled against him, but as soon as the knife was pulled away from her, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she went limp against the cold tiles, blood pooling onto the floor underneath her.

Raegan decided it needed to get a little bit messier, so began gently cutting her on her arms, legs, and neck. They looked like cat scratches.

Minutes later, Rose seemed to wake up a little bit, groaning through the gag. She couldn't move, she was in too much pain.

Andrew bent down to her and unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her cleavage. He sucked on them, a lewd string of spit connecting the hickey as he pulled away.

She tried to struggle, but it was hard with Raegan pulling her down. Hickeys began to liter her neck, as she realized through muffled screaming that Raegan was sucking on her neck.

Tears streamed down Rose's naturally rosy cheeks, her puffy red eyes a pitiful sight to see in Andrew's eyes. He smacked her across the face, causing a muffled sob scream to escape her throat.

Andrew placed a large piece of tape over her mouth, the gag rag going deep in her throat, causing her head, limp against the tiles, to convulse and shoot up as she made a gagging noise, the restraint that was lodged in her throat almost repressing her from breathing.

Andrew threw her over his shoulder, banging her face on the sharp side of the nearby counter in the process, knocking her out.

Since she was upside down, the intense nosebleed she got from it was horribly worsened, causing a trail of blood to follow her as Andrew ran out of the house, her finally passed out body slumped against him.