Chapter 107

A/n: What's this? I'm updating before a month passes? It's unhEARD OF, WE MUST CALL THE CHURCH, DEMONS ARE CLEARLY POSSESSING ME-

TRIGGER WARNINGS

•Death
•Gore (detailed)
• Mutilated body (detailed)
•blood (detailed)
•Cut off arms and legs (detailed)
•Broken nose (Kind of detailed)

If I missed any, I would love to know!

Also, this is kind of just a filler because i'm bored and wanted to write something.

I TRY TO GET THE DRAMA GOING, OKAY-

"Let's save money by sharing a bed" Remus yelled suddenly as they were planning out what they'd do once they moved out of their houses and rented their own apartment.

"Why don't you just get your own bed? Are you too poor or something?"Roman scoffed.

"Even as a seven year old, you're just a huge asshole" Remus mock-scoffed.

But by bit, Roman was slowly regaining his memories, so he was more like twelve than seven.

Basically, all he had to do was regain another year of memories before he remembered what he did to Virgil and Emily.

————————————————————

"Tiffany, got any leads?" Sarah asked, looking through some recently filed reports on Andrew.

"No! God, he just-it's like he just disappeared with that Raegan! Like, we have reports if murders, and rapes, and various accounts of sightings every here and there-but nothing that would help us actually find him! It's like he got a fake identity or something!"

Tiffany sighed, Turning up the news, something about some dead rich guys's grand daughter or something moving into the mansion and inheriting all of his stuff with her boyfriend. They kinda looked familiar. She squinted.

"Anyways," Sarah said, looking deep into a file, trying to find any clue she could, "it says here he murdered a pregnant woman, ripped the child out, and stuffed it back inside of her..oh my god, she stuffed the kid, as well as her own body and mouth with various parts of her body..."

Tiffany's eyes ripped away from the screen which she had previously been analyzing, "got a picture?" She asked.

Sarah nodded, "it's not pretty.." she handed over the file, and as soon as Tiffany saw the picture, her stomach clenched.

See, both Sarah and Tiffany were Crime/Intelligence Analysts, as well as evidence custodians, records clerks and investigative assistants. They basically did it all, however with such a huge police department, they weren't being overworked as some may think. They even did crime investigation every now and again. They basically just picked up cases they wanted and did whatever.

In short, She'd seen a lot of things. She thought she'd seen it all. Nothing ever came close to what she saw then.

She looked around the scene. An alley. A huge dumpster. And trash around it.
Blood, splattered across every wall, every surface-how was it possible for one human to produce that much blood? There were guts everywhere, little pieces of skin and-and were those veins?!

She walked to Sarah, who was motioning for her to come over. She looked on the computer she was pointing at, and looked at the victim.

Her hair, which she assumed used to be long, cut in an ugly, jagged way. The har that was missing was quickly found in her mouth, along with her own flesh, bones, and blood.