Chapter 3

A/N: Trigger warnings: pretty sure there's none. Correct me if i'm wrong 🖤

Remy woke up in the same cloths he did everyday, being too lazy to do anything except take his jacket off.

Remy put on his 'bad boy' jacket and sunglasses, looking around for his man purse before finally finding it, putting it on, and walked downstairs sluggishly.

He greeted his parents with a groan of "meeehshhshehhhhhhhhhh"

His parents chuckled and gave their son money for starbucks

"Thanks babes.." he muttered out and zombie walked to his parent's car. He lazily threw the door open and plopped inside, turning the key and driving off to Starbucks while groaning, "caffeine...." like a zombie who needed brains.

He drove into a star bucks parking lot and stumbled inside to the barista. Just about every barista at every coffee place anywhere within a 3000 mile radius is on first name basis with Remy.

"Oh, hello Remy! So, how has it been going with Emile?" The girl jumped up and down excitedly.

Remy smiled at the girl. They always had a random conversation whenever Remy came in. She always seemed to be particularly excited about his love life.

"Been going good. Been using heavier pick up lines. Luckily he isn't as innocent as Patton." Remy smirked, finally answering her.

The barista, Valarie laughed and asked "So what over complicated coffee are you ordering today?" with a polite smile.

Remy smirked, tapping his chin in fake thought. "hmm... can I have a
venti, half-whole milk, one quarter one percent one quarter non-fat, extra hot, split quad shots one and a half shots decaf, two and two half shots regular, no foam latte, with whip, two packets of splenda, one sugar in the raw, a touch of vanilla syrup and three short sprinkles of cinnamon... oh and a black coffee with a cup if sugar, got that?" He asked after telling his friend the long order.

"Yep!" She said, popping the p, and Remy went to go sit over at a table while Valarie made the coffee.

Valarie liked to be precise to make sure the coffee was perfect, and satisfied her customer's tastebuds.

But she was still fast, so Remy's coffee was finished in no time.

Remy checked the cup when Valarie gave it to him. 'Sleep deprived Koffee Kid" his name said.

He chuckled at the new nickname, and downed the coffees in one shot each.

"Thanks!" He said suddenly feeling more energetic and awake. "You're welcome! Also, you should probably get goings to school now Rem. Wouldn't want you to be late!"

"Oh yeah okay, Bye Val!" He blew a friend kiss at Valarie and winked.

He left the shop and got into his car. He drove home then ran to where the bus would pick him up.

He didn't drive to school because he was lazy and wanted to see Emile right that second.

He stood there in the street, one hand on his hip waiting for the bus.

Suddenly he was knocked over.

"Woah babes what the fu-" he began but cut himself off when he saw who it was.

'Oh. It's the smol shy emo boy Emile's always talking about. Wait is he crying?' He wondered to himself.

The boy in the purple patched hoodie bit his lip and held back more tears.

Virgil started stuttering out quiet apologies while helping Remy up.

"I'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm-"

"Woah hon, calm down, stop talking, relaxation, chill out stop screaming" Remy said in a weird accent.

"S-sorry.." Virgil said quietly, biting his quivering lip again.

"Stop saying sorry, bb." Remy said, trying to calm Virgil down.

"So- ....o...kay..." Virgil said in a confused voice.

Soon enough the bus came and destroyed the awkward silence.

He ran on the bus, and shouted, "hey ladies! The starbies gurl is here!"

Remy scanned the bus with his eyes, searching for his massive crush. He spotted Emile talking to Patton. He noticed that Emile stopped talking to Patton in favor of looking at Remy, who smirked at Emile's blushing face.

Remy smirked and sauntered over to his crush.

"Hey babe." He winked and smirked at the fainting, blushing Emile who looked like he was about to have a massive nosebleed.