Chapter fifty seven

A/n: I can't even anymore 😂😂😂😂

I love making people hate the characters 👐👏

Tw: trying to educate a clueless bean about sex

As Lucia arrived at the hospital, Remus was practically thrown into the car by his embarrassed friends who had to deal with him, and Lucia drove away to drop everyone off.

Patton requested to be dropped off at Logan's house by his mom over text.

Patton: MommyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYY!!!!

ASinglePaleRose: Yeah?

Patton: Can I stay Logan's house over night?

ASinglePaleRose: 😏

ASinglePaleRose: I mean, yes.

Patton: YAY! THANKS MOM!!!!!!!!!

Patton was buzzing with glee as he put his phone away. "Logie!!! My mom said I can stay at your house overnight!"

"Oooh, dangerous~" Remy purred playfully, getting out of the car with Emile at his house.

"Looks like Jack and Rose are going to get some alone time" Remy smirked as he shut the door.

"Ewww!" They heard Emile say in disgust.

Virgil sighed after a while in the quiet, just after Logan and Patton got out of the car. "I wonder what Andrew's doing right now"

Lucia sadly smiled, beginning to drive again. "Weird how when I was a teenager life was way simpler. Me and my girlfriends just spent every free day out at a coffee shop or at the mall, our parents spoiling us with money to the point we didn't know what to do with ourselves anymore. Katlin, Delilah and I would always get in so much trouble sneaking around the mall security, getting caught, being bad...those were the good days. But now those days are different..I never had to worry about an abusive dad murdering my sister and getting away with it. Lucia said simply.

"Yeah, life's rough" Janus sighed.

Lucia soon pulled up at Janus's house where the remaining teenagers in the car got out.

"Alright dear, text me when you want me to come and get you! Stay safe! No sex! You can do all the kinky stuff you want but just don't go inside of anyone-"

"ALRIGHT MOM I GET IT" Virgil yelled, face hot as ever.

Janus and Remus were snickering as they waved Lucia off.

"She never said that we couldn't go inside of you-OW!" Remus began, getting cut off by a smack to the arm from Janus.

"Oh shut up" Virgil mumbled, walking into Janus's house as his friends laughed at his embarrassment. When they entered Delilah immediately greeted them, asking Virgil about his mother.

————————————————————

Patton and Logan walked into Logan's
house, hand in hand.

"Logie" Patton said quietly as they walked into Logan's house, "yes, Patton?"

"Did we ever tell your parents we were together?" Patton asked.

"Fudge puppies" Logan whispered.

"We've been friends for years, I bet they could tell, don't worry" Patton said cheerily.

"I don't believe my parents are home" Logan told Patton.

"Yeah, it gets pretty busy being doctors at hospitals when there's a pandemic going around the world" Patton sighed.

Patton and Logan took a seat on the living room sofa, and cuddled up together, sitting in silence, just enjoying each other's presence.

"Logie? Why does everybody say i'm innocent? What do they mean by it?" Patton asked all of a sudden, as if it's been on his mind for a while.

Logan thought for a moment and panicked.

He didn't want to ruin Patton yet.

"Uhm..they just mean..well-uh, you don't exactly get certain..things" Logan explained sheepishly.

"What kind of things?" Patton asked, tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Well, innocence could mean a number of things. Like for example, you see good in everyone, you're nice, you never seek to harm anyone, you know, that type of innocence Logan explained.

"Oh!" Patton smiled.

"Yeah, but then you just know nothing of sex, porn, hentai, you're innocent to that type of stuff as well" Logan explained, not knowing how to word that.

"Sex? Porn? Hentai?" Patton whispered.

"I've heard of those! My parents talked to me once about that stuff. Mom said dad loves hentai" Patton smiled.

"But do you know what it is?" Logan asked with a sigh.

"Nope!" Patton said, popping the P.

"Have you ever touched yourself?" Logan asked.

"Yeah! All the time, i'm doing it right now!" Patton smiled, touching his face.

"No, I meant your penis" Logan sighed.

"My hanging meat? Oh yeah, I touch it all the time! I can't pee without aiming silly, am I doing it wrong?" He asked.

Logan sighed through his nose.

"As soon as we're married i'm going to have to teach you a few things" Logan smirked.

"Aweeeee you want us to get married?" Patton gushed with a smile.

Logan smiled too.

"Wait! Why would you have to teach me after we're married though?" Patton asked.

"Have your parents ever talked to you about not having sex before marriage?" Logan asked.

"Oh yeah! But I'm pretty sure Emile and Remy do it all the time!" Patton said.

"I thought you didn't know what sex was-"

"You think a lot of things, Logie" Patton smirked, looking Logan up and down, "and so do I" he winked, kissing Logan on the cheek, who blushed.