Sick day▶Mino

Stage name: Mino

Birth name: Song Min Ho

Music group(s): WINNER

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You woke up with a grunt, reluctant to pull yourself up as your alarm cut your beautiful dream. You fluttered your eyes open, feeling your eyes swollen and your nose still sniffing from last night. You groaned and you dragged yourself into the bathroom.

With you washing up im the bathroom, Mino rolled over, nearer to where you were sleeping at, throwing his strong arms on you. Sadly, he found himself hugging nothing but air. He leaned in, still reluctant to open his eyes as he tried sniffing for your scent. Mino could smell it but the scent was not strong enough, and he could sense it.

Finally, Mino slowly opened his eyes, only to find the other side of the bed empty, with ruffled bedsheets. Mino grumbled in frustration as he threw his legs off the bed, letting them lead him to where you were.

Leaning against the door frame, he knocked his knuckles gently against the wall.

"Hmm?" you tried to speaking out, only to let your voice sound muffled as you brushed your teeth.

"Don't go to work today." Mino whined as he shut his eyes.

You remained silent until you opened the door. Mino opened his eyes as he took in your arousing scent once again. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around you, pushing his weight down on you. You squeaked and grabbed his shoulders, trying to support some of his weight with your arms.

"I can't Mino, I can't be skipping work every singe time for you." you explained as Mino buried his face in your neck.

"It doesn't happen every time, jagiya." Mino pouted as he pulled away from you.

"Fine, But it happens at least once a week." you scrowled as you made your way to the wardrobe.

"Once a week isn't a lot." Mino snapped as je went hot on your heels.

"Seriously? My boss warned me countless times already." you sighed as you picked out a pair of comfort clothes.

"Then quit your job." Mino ordered as he threw his arns over you from behind, giving you a warm backhug.

"No... Quit it, Mino..." you groaned as he gently pushed his arms off you.

"What's wrong jagiya?" Mino asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Are you sick or something?"

"Yea... Now then you realise it." you snapped as you walked towards the bathroom.

"Sorry jagiya. I was...too fed with whining..." Mino said scratching the back of his head shyly.

You rolled your eyes as you slammed the door shut in his face. Mino sighed as he leaned against the wall, waiting for you to come out. He knew you could be rather snappy when you are sick. But Mino never fail to look out for you, taking care of everything you needed.

You pulled open the door, ignoring his gaze as you dumped the worn clothes into the laindry basket. You let out a soft gasp when Mino wrapped his arms around your waist, before you could leave the room.

"What now, Mino..." you grumbled in annoyance as you scrowled.

"Stay at home." Mino mumbled, pressing his lips on your neck, feeling that you were hot due to the fever

"Mino, I told you I can't--"

"You're sick, jagiya. I don't want to see you suffer." Mino pouted, putting on his 'so-called' aegyo.

"Not now, Mino." you snapped, breaking his linked arms off your hot body. "I have to work, you've already made me skip work for many times already."

"Babe, listen to me alright?" Mino sighed as he grabbed your shoulders, making you face him. "I promise I wom't mame you skip work for me again, but...when you're sick, I really don't want to see you suffer further more."

You furrowed your eyebrows, wanting to chid him for commanding you. Please, you were always snappy when you are sick.

"Let me take care of you, alright?" Mino said, his eyes full of sincerity and worry.

Your cracked lips parted as a deep breath left your lips. You nodded your head, agreeing to his request, only because you did not want him to feel bad.

A smile spread across his oh-so-serious face as you could not help but to giggle at his sudden change of expression.

"Arh... FInally my jagiya is smiling again." Mino beamed as he pinched your cheeks.

You pouted and pinched his cheeks too, only to be returned with a loud whimper. You laughed as Mino pouted.

"I'm only letting you off today since you're sick." Mino explained as he lifted you in bridal style.

"So I can pinch you more?" you exclaimed excitedly like a kid as Mino dropped you gently on the bed.

"Ugh. No way." Mino snapped as he tucked you under the thick blanket. "Don't you dare."

"What if I dare?" you teased with a playful grin.

"Aish... So playful." Mino chuckled as he fixed his eyes on you.

"Enough of this oppa, I'm hungry. Cook me some food." you ordered bossily.

"I'm going to be your servant again." Mino grunted loudly.

"Of course." you beamed, folding your arms proudly.

"Alright, I'll go cook you some breakfast." Mino said, running his fingers through his morning hair.

"I want sausages, fried egg and--"

"No way. You can't have that when you're sick." Mino snapped, making a pouty face.

"Ughhh!" you grumbled, kicking your legs in frustration.

"I'm just going to cook you some healthy food." Mino said proudly as he made his way out.

You rolled your eyes at him as you watched him leave the room. You froze when you remembered something...

"SONG MIN HO! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BRUSH YOUR TEETH YET!"

***

You eyed Mino with doubtful gaze as you sensed some suspicious within him. Your eyes went to the dishes on his tray as you let out a groan of frustration.

"What's that oppa?!" you squeaked in disgust as Mino took a seat on the stool by your bed before placing the tray on his lap.

"You healthy breakfast of course. Made by the one and only Song. Min. Ho." Mino smirked as he made dramatic hand gestures.

"Fine... Since you are the one who made it, I will eat." you said, sparing a thought for his feelings.

A small bowl of carrot and vegetable congee. A glass of warm water. It surely 'made your day'.

You sighed as Mino began feeding you with his masterpiece.

"Say ah..." Mino cooed as he offered you a barely filled spoon of congee.