Instagram stalker▶Xiumin

Stage name: Xiumin

Birth name: Kim Min Seok

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: Calista206

Dedicated to: Calista206

~~~

You hesitated as you sunk down in front of the desk. Just staring at your closed laptop, you felt your body tense up. Your body heat up at the thought of all the online hate and vulgarities. Why? It was just because of one thing. It was something everyone wished for, so did you. But not anymore, how you wished it did not happened.

It was just Xiumin following you on Instagram. And it triggered the attention of his world wide fans. You thought it was pure happiness that he noticed you. But never did you know that it was the beginning to hell.

"Look, Calista, you did nothing wrong. You shouldn't even care about those sasaengs." you comforted yourself.

Taking a deep breath, you closed your eyes for a moment and opened the laptop, switching it on as you logged into your Facebook account. Your eyes widen when you saw the comments even more harsher than before. It had been a week since Xiumin followed you on Instagram and the internet was already getting intense.

'What a bitch.'

'She's just an asshole that seduced MY Xiumin oppa.'

'Xiumin must be forced to follow her.'

'Jeez... Can't she take a look at herself in the mirror?'

'What's so good about her?'

Your eyes teared up as you stared at the fierce comments of the sasaeng fans of Xiumin. It felt like thiusands of thorns stabbed into your heart. Although you looked strong on the outside, you were actually no exeption from those kids.

"Kim Min Seok... I HATE YOU!" you yelled and slammed your laptop shut.

You dropped your head as tears fall on your desk. You brawled even harder as you found yourself still unable to hate him. You still love him...

The fact that you used to crush on him when he was in the same class as you in elementary school. He never took notice of you, that was what you had thought years ago but probably that was not just the case.

You heard your phone beep as you glanced over, finding a message on your phone.

'Let's meet tomorrow. From Xiumin.' the message text said.

"Why are you doing this to me..." you cried as you folded your arms on the desk and buried your wet face in your arms.

***

As planned, you turned up at the cafe. You were tired and sicked of everything that happened the past week. You just wanted to end everything and sort out your mind, getting out the thought of loving him.

You froze when you saw Xiumin sitting at a corner of the quiet cafe. It was completely empty exept for the two of you, probably he had booked everything. You could had noticed him even with his shades and bandit.

Letting your fists losen, you stepped towards him with a heavy heart as he raised his head.

"Calista." XIumin mumbled, rising up.

You stopped and stared at him as he took off his shades.

"Ani, put your shades back. I don't want to look at you." you snapped sternly, letting your eyes gaze away.

Xiumin sighed and put his shades back.

"Take a seat." Xiumin said.

You sat down as he sat down soon after. You fiddled with your fingers, not liking the way he was staring at you.

"How have you been?" he asked, his voice deep, the way you liked it.

You gave a fake chuckle and glared at him. "How I have been? Are you out to torture me?!"

"Calista, look, I-I just--"

"Are you still remembering the incident from ten years ago?! The fact that I confessed to you and made you lose your girlfriend?" you snapped and stood up, tears streaming down your face.

"I'm not." Xiumin snapped sternly as he stood up calmly.

"Then what? Why d'you follow me on Instagram? You know you made my life hell?!" you brawled.

Xiumin let out a deep breath as he walked towards you.

"I'm sorry." Xiumin said softly. "I just wanted to show that...I love you."

"W-what?" you gasped, taking a step back.

"Don't you too?" Xiumin said, giving a smirk as he stared at you, taking off his shades.

You fkuttered your eyes nervously as you spluttered. "I-I...t-that, that was ten years ago, dude!"

"But you still do love me until now, don't you?" Xiumin grinned cheekily.

"A-ani. Ani!" you snapped and shyly looked away, feeling your cheeks heat up.

"You look so cute that I want to kiss you so much." Xiumin chuckled.

"W-what?!" you gasped, your eyes widened in shock.

Xiumin smirked and cupped your cheeks, pressing his lips into yours. You gasped silently in disbelief as your eyes widened as large as plates. He pulled back and flashed his signature smile as you fluttered.

"I...will protect you, forever." Xiumin said, so sincerely that you would never doubt him.

You smiled and nodded, pulling him for another kiss.

I'm sorry to the person who requested this. Please inform me if you requested it. I backspaced your username by accident and can't find PM chat so I apologise if I entered your username wrongly.