You or baby?▶Tao

Stage name: Tao

Birth name: Huang Zi Tao

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

Part 1: Cancer▶Tao

You gasped when you received the report. Tears rushed to your eyes. You were already 28 weeks pregnant and yet, you just found out that you had colorectal cancer. Your doctor strongly encouraged you to abort the baby and receive treatment. But of course, you refused to. You were glad that Tao was busy that day, thus, unable to accompany you for checkup that day. You did not want to abort the baby nor tell Tao. He would surely make you go for treatment, you knew it.

You let tears fall as you stared at the report  you had in your hand. You looked down at your bulging belly. It was so big already and if you had to abort it, you would surely choose to die instead, just to let the baby survive.

***

"Jagiya~" Tao sang the minute he got home.

You stepped out of the room and smiled softly at Tao. Tao raised an eyebrow at you. He could sense something wrong.

"Yah, jagiya, did the checkup went smoothly today?" Tao asked, throwing his arm around you.

You smiled and nodded with much hesitation.

"Is our baby healthy?" Tao asked, rubbing your bloating belly.

"Of course!" you exclaimed.

Tao chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Let me take a shower first, alright?"

You nodded with a cute smiled as you headed back to your room.

Tao was showering when he saw a crushed paper in the bathroom. He turned off the shower and bent down the pick the paper from the bin. His face fell when he read it. It was the medical report.

***

Tao returned to the bedroom and wiped his tears away. You could not see it since you had already turned off the light. Tao silently laid on the bed, giving you a backhug. You chuckled cutely.

"Jagiya... Are you hiding anything from me?" Tao asked while rubbing your belly gently.

You blinked you eyes nervously and replied. "Course not, why would I?"

"Okay..." Tao sighed.

He let his hand travel to your breasts as you blushed. Tao squeezed your breasts and kissed your neck from behind as you tried supress your moans. When his hand travel downwards, you trued to stop him.

"Why?" Tao asked.

"I'm tired..." you lied.

"No, you're not." Tao snapped. "I knoo everything, you aren't having sex with me because...you are havin colorectal cancer right?"

You gasped and pulled back. "How do you know?"

"I'm not stupid, jagiya." Tao snapped angrily. "You think you can hide it from me and conquer it alone?"

"I'm sorey Tao... But I don't want to abort the baby..." you cried.

"Why? We can have the baby later!" Tao yelled. "I can't lose you!"

"What about the baby?" you cried. "It's a life, we can't lose him too!"

"Jagiya, I know it's difficult but, we can still have baby!" Tao said.