My heart hurts▶Sung Yeol

Stage name: Sung Yeol

Birth name: Lee Sung Yeol

Music group(s): Infinite

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

Part 1: Lies and trust▶Sung Yeol
Part 2: I miss you▶Sung Yeol
Part 3: My heart hurts▶Sung Yeol

I as you
You/Sung Yeol as Sung Yeol

It had been a year. There were still no news of you. It was then I realised that it was even harder to move on without you. Why didn't you kill me then, I would be glad to die in your hands.

You left Seoul, leaving me all alone in guilt and remorse. I was sorry, I regretted every single thing I had done. I should not have done the mission. But if I did not, I would not have meet you. If time could rewind, I would still make the same choice.

Why couldn't you just look at me? I really love you, I do. It was not past tense. I never stopped loving you. It was all this love that landed me in this sorry plight. I had no one by side anymore. I had my dad before, but I fought with him for you. I did so much for you, yet only to end up hurting you.

Were you hurt because of me? Did you never suspect me? Do you hate me because of what I had done? Do you know that I actually love you?

I really want to see you again. I did not want this pathetic love story to come to a sorry end. I just wanted to be peaceful and happy like the other people, having the loved ones by my side. I wanted to rest on your shoulder and tell you every single thing I had went through. But it seemed impossible.

Where are you? Where exactly are you? I really want to see you? I hate that I fell in love again. But I'm glad that you were the one I loved. Even if I were to die, I would bring this happy memories with me, forgetting the sadness.

Without knowing, tears fell again. I was crying again. Every time I would think of you, tears fall. My heart aches. So much than I would rather by physically hurt. It felt like thousands of thorns being stabbed into my heart. It was so painful to miss you. Knowing the you hate me, it hurt even more.

I want to cry. I want to cry in your arms. I want you to tell me that you love me and never hated me. It's so difficult to move on without you. I lost contact of you. I can't find you anywhere. I totally have no idea whether you are dead or alive. If there is a choice, I will choose to see you. Even if it's only a glance, I will die for it.

I brawled harder as I hugged my legs. Tears streamed down my face as I shut my eyes, my eyes stinging as more tears flood my swollen eyes. I cried myself to sleep every single day. One thing you did not know, I was going blind. All crying every single day was making me blind. I had lost half of my vision, seeing everything, they were so blur.

It hurts me to know that I may not see you again.

Hey guys! Would you like a happy or sad ending for this? Do vote and I will do the majority! Thanks!