Forgiveness▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

(Part 1) Hatred▶Ji Yong

You were staring blankly at the magazine that sat on your lap. You could not help but to think of Ji Yong every minute. Though you had always been a great fan of magazines, you just could not seem to focus. The mind of yours seems to be thinking of something else.

You jerked up in shock as the door knob clicked open. He was finally home. You stared at him blankly as he stepped in. Ji Yong barely made eye contact with you, treating as if you were air. You watched him head back into his room as you stood up and slowly followed him.

"How was work?" you asked, trying your best to put up a warm smile.

Ji Yong ignored you, not passing you his coat and instead, simply threw it on the bed as your face faded. You pursed your lips and picked the coat up, plastering a half-hearted smile on your face again.

"Did you manage to complete your al--"

Ji Yong turned to walk away, heading for the bathroom as he brushed his arm with yours. You trembled at the cold sight of him. Was he even the old Kwon Ji Yong you know? You rubbed your tears away with the back of your hand and headed out of the room.

Ever since your relationship with Ji Yong was exposed by the public, he did not seem as cheerful and bubbly as before. He never made the effort to announce his relationship official. You were fine with it. But the way he was behaving was not alright. He was so cold and stern. He never even borthered to share the shortest conversation with you, either when he wakes up or return from work. You missed the old him. You want the old Kwon Ji Yong back.

You sat still on the bed as tonnes of thoughts ran through your mind. Tears could not stop flowing as you spent efforts to dry your cheeks. You stood up and headed to the door when you suddenly bumped into someone. Of course it could only be Ji Yong.

You raised your head to face him. Ji Yong finally made eye contact with you but turned away after mere seconds. You dropped your head as he simply walked past you.

"At least...he looked at me..." you comforted yourself with a smile.

You turned to find Ji Yong already on the bed, laying still, sleeping diagonally facing the other direction. You sighed and walked towards the bed. Grabbing the pillow, you headed out of the bedroom. Standing behind the door, you glanced at him and decided that he needed to be alone.

***

Ji Yong woke up, finding himself spent the whole night alone. He cursed and quickly threw his legs off the bed, sprinting out of the bedroom. He combed everywhere as bead of perspiration were already visible. Finally, Ji Yong stopped in the living room. He sighed when he saw you asleep on the sofa.

Silently, he slowly walked towards you and bent down in front of the sofa, taking a close look of your face. How he had missed your face. It was definitely hard for him to go through those torturing days.

Ji Yong brought his hand up to caress your face. Hesitant, he held his hand in place just few centermetres away from your pale face.

"She's not as innocent as she seem." a voice echoed in his mind.

Just then, you fidgetted and rubbed your eyes, shocked to see Ji Yong kneeling beside you. Immediately, you shot up and stared at him blankly. Your lips parted to see his eyes, with hatred or love, you could differentiate. His eyes were soft yet strong with hatred.