I want a baby▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

Ji Yong returned to the backstage right after his fourth world tour concert in Japan ended. There were still so many concerts to go before he could actually complete all of them. Yes, he enjoyed performing but he wanted to have you beside him to share the joy with you.

He reached for his phone on the makeup table and unlocked it. He broke into a cute smile as he saw the wallpaper, the photo of you eating the small cup of ice cream cutely like a child.

"Should I call her?" Ji Yong asked, grinning to himself as he rested his chin on his phone.

He bit his lips cheekily and dailed in your contact number into the dailing pad. He shifted his phone to his ear and pursed his lips while tapping his in index finger on the makeup table impatiently.

He could not wait to hear your voice, your breathing and your chuckle.

"Hello..." you grumbled tiredly as someone had just disturbed your log sleep.

"Ya... My jagiya..." he teased, using your tone of voice.

You froze and pulled your phone away from your ear and stared at the screen balnkly. It was really Ji Yong.

"Oppa!" you chuckled and shot up from your bed.

"Ya, are you sleeping now?" Ji Yong asked, tapping his feet on the floor.

"Hmm... I almost fell asleep...until you woke me up." you pouted.

"Don't you want to talk to me?" Ji Yong pouted.

"Of course I want to!" you convinced. "I miss you so much..."

"I miss you too." Ji Yong sighed in disappointment. "But I can't be back by...maybe next week."

"Huh..." you grumbled. "But I want to see you..."

"I promised that I'll make it up to you, okay?" Ji Yong asked playfully.

"That's what you said!" you exclaimed., finding yourself jumling on the bed like a child.

"Ya!" Ji Yong chuckled.

"Promise?" you asked.

"Promise." Ji Yong smiled.

"Ji Yong, we have to go now." his manager called out.

"Coming!" Ji Yong yelled as he covered the phone.

"Yah, jagiya, I'll call you tomorrow okay?" Ji Yong aaid.

"Okay..." you mumbled, your face falling in disappointment.

Ji Yong blew a kiss into the phone as you chuckled to did too, before tucking comfortably in your bed, alone.

***

You woke up and almost jolted outt of the bed in shock. There was someone, topless and lying on the bed with his back facing you. It was obviously Ji Yong, you had been seeing this view of him for months and of course you would remember it.

"J-Ji?" you croaked.

Ji Yong rolled over to face you and msiled sheepishly with his eyes closed. You chuckled at his cuteness as he yawned silently.

"Yah, when did you come back?" you asked. "I thought you said that you can only make it back next week..."

"I made an excuse..." Ji Yong groaned and pull you into his chest before wrapping you in his secure arms.

You chuckled and rested your cheeks on his bare chest that had always kept you warm. Ji Yong let his hand brush down your back as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"________-ah." Ji Yong mubled with his eyes closed.

"Hmm?" you asked, fiddling with his bare chest.

"Are you hinting to have sex?" Ji Ykng smirked and opened his eyes to squint them suspiciously at you.

You froze and stopped your hands. You were not even thinking of hinting to have sex in the first place. You were just bored and fiddling was your habit.

You pulled back and scratched your head innocently before pouting.

"Yah, you know I wasn't." you said.

Ji Yong smirked and sat up, ruffling you hair as he rested his hand at the back of your head and pulled you closer as your foreheads met.

"Yea, I know, I'm the one." Ji Yong smirked and tilted his head to kiss you.

You closed your eyes slowly and felt your cheeks heating up as he kissed you passionately. Ji Yong broke the kiss after teasing you for a moment as you pouted softly.

"Yah, should we...make a baby?" Ji Yong asked, smirking as he whispered into your ear.

You felt your cheeks burning as you knew that they would be blushing crimson red. Ji Yong pulled back and chuckled at your cuteness.

"J-Ji..." you choked.

"I want a daughter. A daughter like you. On?" Ji Yong asked cheekly, staring at you with those naturally brown eyes.

You smiled and nodded. Ji Yong smirked and continued to kiss you with his hands on your waist, guiding you along.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Please do not hesitate to vote and check out more of my books at my profile and also, follow me! ▶▶▶