Sorry if I made you worry▶Sandeul

Stage name: Sanduel

Birth name: Lee Jung Hwan

Music group(s): B1A4

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You collapsed flat on the bed, closing your eyes as you thought about the earlier day. How messed up your day was. You could help but to let out a disastified grunt.

You worked throughout the night just to rush out the piece for the year end awards ceremony. But all your lecturer could say when he first saw your work was, "A piece of shit." He probably had no idea how much you toiled for. How much blood, tears and sweat you had shed just to complete it. The piece you could not be anymore satisfied with it. And within a second, the thin piece of draft paper was tore into pieces. Nothing could describe what you had felt then. It was as if all your hard work had gone down into the drain. All for nothing.

"Ey... Why so sad?" Sandeul's sweet voice hoverwd over you as he moved beside you.

"I'm just tired." you sighed, resting your forearm over your forehead.

"Tired? I'll give you a massage then." Sandeul said as he began to crawl over you.

You kept your eyes closed, feeling Sandeul resting his weight on your crotch as he massaged your shoulders from the front.

"Aigoo... Sandeul-yah... You gained weight." ypu teased, a giggle erupted from your lips.

You fluttered your eyes open, laughing at Sandeul's pouty lips. You automatically did a pout too, before pulling his shoulders down. Sandeul's eyes widened for a moment before pressing his palms on the bed beside your shoulders to support himself as he leaned down towards you.

"Did everything went okay?" Sandeul asked, his eyes everted to your hair as he tucked your fringe behind your ear.

You furrowed your eyebrows the second the topic was brought up. "I don't wish to talk about it, oppa."

"Alright. Let's talk about something else then." Sandeul said as he rolled over, laying his back flat on the bed beside you. "Come closer."

You caught his signal and inched closer to him, not letting any blank space between the both of you. You had you arms around his waist, and your thigh slightly below his crotch. It was always how you cuddle with Sandeul.

"You know...you don't have to work that hard." Sandeul began, his eyes focusing on you.

"Why?" you asked, your eyes on your fingers as you tapped on his waist.

"I can take care of you, So Eun. I can afford to feed and buy you whatever you want." Sandeul said,

"Oppa, I told you--"

"Let me finish first." Sandeul said, his hand at your jaws.

"I don't want you to suffer. I don't want you to get shouted at. You deserve better." Sandeul said, ending with a deep sigh.

"Sandeul, I know you're just worried for me. But...I'm really not suffering. I'm enjoying it, in fact. Definitely there would be ups and downs right?" you said, looking into his eyes.

"But--"

"Oppa, trust me. We'll all be okay." you said.

Sandeul parted his lips, as if he wanted to say something. But when he looked into your eyes, he decided to just let it go. He nodded reluctantly.

"Sorry if I made you worry." you mumbled, barely a whisper as you ruffled his hair playfully.

Sandeul shook his head and gave a small smile. Your lips slowly spreaded into a grin when Sandeul stroked your cheeks. Sandeul shifted and wrapped his arms around you, trapping you in hid tigjt embrace.

"I love you." you breathed into his ear.

He smiled and pressed his lips against your neck. "I love you even more."

Ugh. Mid-Year-Exams are starting next week. I'm starting to revise or not really. Just probably looking through the notes. And definitely I'll be revising even thoroughly the night before the examinations too. Please help wish me good luck!