I'll do it▶Jung Kook

Stage name: Jung Kook

Birth name: Jeon Jung Kook

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You furrowed your eyebrows when you saw the sight of Jimin kissing Juli's forehead. You felt disgusted even though others thought that it was sweet. Jimin was your crush the first minute he stepped into your classroom but ended up, Juli got him.

You pouted and turned around, gasping loudly. You fellt back on the wall and wwimpered. Jung Kook laughed in amuse as you glared at him. He tried to hide his laughter behind to hand as you stomped away embarrassly

"Yah, don't tell me you were spying on Jimin?" Jung Kook asked, his face still showing a hint of laughter.

"It's none of your problem." you snapped and kept on walking, speeding up your pace.

"So you admit it?" Jung Kook chuckled.

You stopped suddenly, letting Jung Kook bump into you by accident. Both of you gasped when you felt your face so close to his. Jugn Kook pretended to tidy his hair while you turned around.

"Yah, why did you bump into me? Don't you have eyes?" you pouted in annoyance.

"W-what? You were the one who stopped so suddenly!" Jung Kook insisted, scoffing at you.

"Then stop annoying me!" you scoffed and ran away.

"Aish, that girl..." Jung Kook scoffed.

***

"Omo!" you freaked out when you saw Jung Kook sneaking over your shoulder. "What are you doing?!"

Jung Kook chuckled at the sight of your drawing as you blushed and quickly covered it up.

"Let me see!" Jung Kook begged as you walked away.

"No!" you refused and headed up the stairs.

"I want to see!" Jung Kook whined like a child.

Uou gasped when yo ufelt him tickling you.

"Yah! Stop it! Omo!" you whined and laughed as yo uboth started to tickle each other.

Soon, Jung Kook was on top of you as you leaned against the wall. You fluttered your eyes in shock at the short distance your faces shared. Jung Kook pursed and bit his lips as he leaned even forward. You squinted your eyes shut but did not feel anything touch your lips.

You opened your eyes and felt your cheeks glow bright red.

"Did you actually wish that I kissed you?" Jung Kook teased and laughed.

"Yah!" you pouted in embarrassment before walking away.

Jung Kook pulled you back, wrapping his arm around your tiny waist as you contineed pouting

"Fine, I'll do it." Jung Kook smirked.

Your eyes widened in shock at his sentence. Before you knew it, you felt his lups on top of yours. You gasped silently, shocked at what you both were doing. How could it be? You heart was hammering heavily for him, Jeon Jung Kook and not Jimin.

Jung Kook smirked and pressed your body closer on his as nibbled your bottom lip for entrance. You granted him entrance but only to regret. You had to supress your moans when he tried to lick every corner of your mouth. Jung Kook chuckled as you both pulled into a hug instead.