xoxo▶Chanyeol

Stage name: Chanyeol
Birth name: Park Chan Yeol
Music group(s): EXO
Requested by: -
Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Chanyeol oppa, come here!" you ordered, waving your hand at him.

"Yes?" Chanyeol said, immmdiately raising his face eup the second he heard your voice calling out for him.

Seeing your hand signalling him over, he dropped the books back on the floor before running to the other end of the library where you were standing.

"You were calling for me?" Chanyeol asked, standing so near to you.

You turned your face to look at him, only to realise that he was merely few inches away from you.

You pouted. "Are you standing so near to flaunt your height?"

"Flaunt?" Chanyeol said innocently, scratching his head.

You glared at him, obviously annoyed by him still standing so near to you. It was not that you disliked it, but you thought that it made your height look much more inferior.

"Arh... Sorry." Chanyeol said, ruffling his dark black hair as he inched away from you.

"So as I was calling for you, I need you to--"

Before you could finish your sentence, Chanyeol had already reached for the book that sat at the top of the bookshelf.

A smile tugged your lips as you gladly took the book from his hands. "Thanks oppa."

"You're always welcome." Chanyeol grinned, his positive virus never failing to brighten your day. "Shortie."

Your eyes widened and your lips parted at what he said. Chanyeol's face fell immediately as he scanned your face. He knew he was dead. And there he was, sprinting out of the library.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! Get your ass back here!" you yelled as you ran after him, dropping the book on the floor.

Chanyeol laughed as he quickly ran pass the exit, heading towards the staircase. You bit your lip as you paused outside the library. You spunned around, glancing around only to find the trace he left at the staircase. You grinned and picked up Chanyeol's bracelet before sprinting after his trail.

"Chanyeol-ah..." you called out, opening the door to reveal the rooftop.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you realised that you were the only one present at the rooftop

"Chanyeol?" you croaked as you glanced around.

Your eyes widened when you realised the tall figure standing right in front of you again. He was being too close as ever. You always wondered why he would never fail to turn up to you by standing so close to you.

"Looking for me?" he asked in his husky voice as you lifted your head to face him.

"Aish... Do you really want to get killed?" you threatened, gritting your teeth.

Chanyeol did a pout. You could not deny that it was simply too cute. But you just had to act angry for a while.

"That's not cute." you snapped, folding your arms and turning away to hide the small smile that was tugging on your lips.

"Whyyyy..  You hurt my heart, jagiya..." Chanyeol whined, putting on his aegyo as he brushed his chest against your back.

"And you hurt me by saying that I'm short." you blurted, doing a pout in return.

Chanyeol stifled his laughters and sighed. "But jagiya, you're always beautiful in my eyes no matter how short you are."

"Yah! Again!" you shouted, turning to face him with your angered face.

"Sorry... Please forgive me, jagiya..." Chanyeol said, putting his aegyo into good use.

You sighed and gave in reluctantly. Surely his aegyo never fail to get you.

"If you ever make fun of me being short again, I'll really kill you." you warned, pointing your index finger at him.

"You won't dare." he smirked, planting a kiss on your fingertips

You squealed in surprise before pulling away. "What was that for?!"

"A kiss as an apology." Chanyeol grinned, running his fingers through his dark black hair.

"Why not on the lips?" you smirked playfully.

Chanyeol returned a smirk as you suddenly found yourself wrapped in his muscular arms. You wrapped your arns around his neck, tip-toe on his shoes as you pressed your lips against his  A smile spreaded across your lips as you felt Chanyeol responding to your kiss.

You pulled away after seconds, getting back on your feet. But Chanyeol never let go of you, his strong arms were still around your small body, always protecting you.

You felt shivers went down your spine when you felt his hot breath brushing against your ear.

"I love you." he whispered into your ear, his voice ever so him husky and sexy.

You beamed, closing your eyes as you buried your face in his chest. You never would want to separate from him. Even when fights happen, they would only strebgthen your relationship with him instead if falling apart. You knew that Chanyeol treasure you so much, and you too, would never let go of him

xoxo