Fated▶Taeyang

Stage name: Taeyang

Birth name: Dong Youngbae

Music Group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by:-

Dedicated to: babyb_youngbaegirl

~~~

Breonna raised her head to realised that she had spent the whole night on the desk. She sighed and covered her face in frustration as she headed to the bathroom mindlessly.

As she stepped out of the bathroom, she knew that she was the only one at home. Yea, she remembered that BIGBANG had been away for YG Family Tour in Singapore and might spend the third day there as a vacation.

While she was about to head back to her room, she heard shuffling noises outside the apartment. Breonna tilted her head in confusion as she slowly stepped to the door.

The door bursted open and it really was BIGBANG. They were all chatting and laughing happily as they stepped in. Breonna smiled.

"Breonna!" Seungri exclaimed and dropped his luggages right away and threw his arm around Breonna's shoulders.

Breonna chuckled as Seungri pulled away.

"I missed you." TOP said sternly, yet smirking as he walked away in his bingu TOP style.

"Yah! Breonna's still looking good!" Daesung said, eyeing at her as Breonna chuckled amusingly.

And there, G-Dragon. He approached Breonna with a smile and pulled her into a hug. Breonna was quite shocked but she smiled and gently hugged him back.

"I missed you." G-Dragon mumbled softly into her ear as Breonna felt his hot breath tickling her ear.

G-Dragon pulled back and ruffled her hair before leaving them. Taeyang was last, he was not looking good. His cold eyes made eye contact with Breonna before leaving. Breonna dropped her head as he passed her.

Why does Taeyang always seem to be angry with her without any particular reason?

***

"Hyung! Wash the dishes!" Seungri yelled as they finished their dinner. "All of us had already washed at least once this week, so it's your turn!"

"Arh... Fine..." Taeyang gave in, grumbling as he laughed at his maknae.

All of them excused to the living room as Breonna hesitated to join Taeyang in the kitchen. Breonna stepped into the Taeyang silently as she pursed her lips at the sight of his backview.

"Youngbae..." Breonna mumbled. "Let me help you."

Taeyang ignored her and pretended to move over as if Breonna was not present. Her lips parted as she stood back. Breonna knew Taeyang was doing it on purpose but that was no reason why he was treating her like that.

Breonna picked up her courage and stepped forward to wash the dishes. Taeyang stopped and stared at her in annoyance.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing now?" Taeyang asked, staring at Breonna as he dropped the dishes onto the basin.

"I just wanted to help, I'm in charge of this--"

"I can do it by myself. Just go and accompany Ji Yong." Taeyang snapped and snatched the plate from her hands.

Breonna stopped and stared at Taeyang blankly.

"Y-youngbae?" Breonna repeated, stunned.

"Don't you enjoy his company? He does too, so just leave me alone." Taeyang snapped.

Breonna stared at him, stunned.

"Y-Youngbae..."

"I know what you're going to say, if you're sorry for loving Ji Yong, don't say it to me because it's none of my business."

Tears formed in her eyes as she stood there blankly. Why is her crush saying all these things to her?

"Youngbae... I-I don't like him... Don't get me wrong." Breonna explained, barely audible.

"Yea, whatever, I don't care anymore." Taeyang said coldly.

"I-I..."

Breonna closed her mouth. She did not dare to confess. She was too afraid that Taeyang would not believe her or reject her. Breonna dropped her head in disappointment and headed back into her room.

***

"Yah, Breonna! Why are you staying in your room? Join us outside!" Seungri said.

"Erh... No thanks, I'll stay here." Breonna mumbled softly, forcing a smile.

Seungri pouted and closed the door.

***

It was midnight and Breonna still could not fall asleep. She was troubling over the confession. She was not too shy, but too afraid.

Suddenly, the door opened and she laid still. Someone stepped in silently as Breonna pretended to close her eyes. She could feel a person's weigh on her bed.

"I'm sorry... I-I know I was too cold towards you..."

Breonna gasped internally as she clenched her fists. It was Taeyang.

"I'm being like this, I don't know why...because...I...love you."

Breonna felt butterflies in her stomach the minute she heard him. Is he saying the truth? Breonna felt a soft peck on her forehead as Taeyang tood up.

Breonna immediately shot up and backhugged Taeyang. Taeyang gasped and froze. Breonna wrapped her arms around him tightly and refused to let go as she rested her cheeks on his back.

"B-Breonna?" Taeyang stammered, stunned.

"Taeyang... I love you." Breonna mumbled as tears filled her eyes. "Really, I really love you, I just didn't know how to say it but you're misunderstanding me all along."

"Breonna..." Taeyang mumbled.

Breonna freed him as he turned to face her. Breonna kneeled on the bed facing him as he leaned forward and embraced Breonna.

"I'm sorry...but I'll still...keep loving you." Taeyang smirked.

Breonna chuckled as he stroked her hair.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Please do not hesitate to vote and check out more of my books at my profile and also, follow me! ▶▶▶