Cute couple time▶Hyun Seong

Stage name: Hyun Seong

Birth name: Shim Hyun Seong

Music group(s): Boyfriend

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Oppa!" you called out when you read one of the posts on your Instagram followers page.

"Ya ________?" Hyun Seong asked, his mouth occupied with a big chocolate bar.

You chuckled softly at him, his words were barely audible but you knew what he mean to say.

"Min Young, you nominate me for the ALS ice bucket challenge." you pouted and showed him the post.

Hyun Seong almost choked on the chocolate bar as he widened his eyes to read the post more observantly. You chuckled at his cute face.

"But I don't want you to be cold." Hyun Seong said after finishing the chocolate bar. "It's really cold, I did last time, didn't I?"

"Yea, of course!" you chuckled, remembering what happened. "You were even hopping on one foot!"

Hyun Seong chuckled and poked your forehead but you just could not stop laughing.

"Yah, do you dare to take up the challenge?" he asked as if he was hinting a bet.

"Of course! Let's do it!" you exclaimed, jumpinn up on your feet. "You, go prepare the ice bucket!" you commanded, laughing.

"Yes madam!" Hyun Seong joked and headed to the washroom and as you followed.

You stood behind the shower curtains as Hyun Seong prepared his phone to record the challenge. You laughed at him as he tried to do some photography poses yet ended up looking like an idiot. But you love him for that.

"Yah! Faster!" you yelled, chuckling at him.

"Okay. Rolling...action!" Hyun Seong acted and panned the photo right in front of your face.

"Yah! Shim Hyun Seong!" you laughed and tried to hit him even though the recording had already started.

"Start." Hyun Seong said sternly with a weird face as you tried to hide your laughter.

"Anyways, I'm nominated for this ALS ice bucket challenge by Min Young. And yes, I'm going to complete it with the help of my--"

You screamed and hid behind the shower curtain as Hyun Seong started spraying some tap water at you playfully.

"It haven't start yet!" you said and approached the camera, doing selca as Hyun Seong pulled it back and filmed himself instead.

"Yah, this is Shim Hyun Seong, ________'s official boy--"

"Hyun Seong!" you whined behind his phone.

Hyun Seong pulled you into the view of the camera and threw his arm over your back. You pouted and folded your arms, pretending to get angry as he stared at you with recording still in process.

"________, my girlfriend, looks likk she's angry. So, let's start to ALS ice bucket challenge!" Hyun Seong exclaimex followed by a sinister chuckle.

You pretended to be crept out as you walked away from him. Hyun Seong carefully positioned his phone on the toilet bowl top as he picked up the ice bucket. You made a scared face and covered your face as Hyun Seong poured the ice bucket over you mercilessly.

You froze in the position and pretended to shiver as Hyun Seong slapped his hands, impressed at himself.

"Oh. My. God." you said as Hyun Seong quickly grabbed a towel to cover yourself up. "This is really cold."

You walked away from the camera's view as Hyun Seong went in front of the camera and waved goodbye before stopping the recording.

Meanwhile, you jumped up and down while drying yourself. Hyun Seong chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Looks liee my jagiya is quite strong?" Hyun Seong teased as he helped to dry your dark brown hair.

"Of course!" you beamed proudly.

Hyun Seong pretended to scoff at you as he hung the towel back on the hanger, replacing his arms with your tiny waist. His warm touch on your cold wet body sent shivers down your spine.

"Oppa... Get me a new set of clothes!" you ordered, nudging his arms.

"Nah. You look great in these." Hyun Seong teased and rested his chin on your shoulder.

You blushed when you found your hot pink bra showing under the thin white whirt, translucant from the contact of water.

"Aish..." he chuckled and gave you a peck on your cheeks before running out.

Shortly, Hyun Seong came back with a t-shirt. You stared at him and narrowed your eyebrows.

"No pants?" you questioned and took the shirt.

"Nope. The shirt should be enough to make a dress." Hyun Seong said cheekily and stepped out of the bathroom.

You laughed and locked the door after him. You changed into the big white shirt to find that it did not suit you perfectly. It was too big for such a small girl like you. You blushed when you saw you petite, shoulders showing from the big shirt. Yes, it was big enough to cover your hips but you had to succumb to wear the wet panties. You tried to cover your shoulders but to no avail. You sighed and stepped out of the bathroom.

Hyun Seong blushed the minute you settled down on the sofa beside him. He could easily notice your bare shoulders and your fair thighs. You tried to cover your thighs more and raised your head to find him staring at you.

"Yah, no looking." you snapped and poked his chest.

Hyun Seong chuckled and wrapped his arms around your back, pulling you closer to him as he kissed your forehead. You hugged him back and buried your face in his chest.

"Did you not...wear your bra?" Hyun Seong asked, his hand brushing on your back.

"I-it was wet..." you blushed deep red.

Hyun Seong chuckled and ruffled your hair. "You're cute huh?"

You bit your lips shyly as you pulled back. Hyun Seong pulled you back to him and made you sit on his lap while he continued hugging you.

"Am I that huggable?" you asked cheekily and ached your neck to face him.

"Aish... What if I say no?" Hyun Seong teased and poked your cheeks.

You pouted and looked back in front.

"Aigoo... My jagiya is so cute..." Hyun Seong teased and rested his chin on your shoulder.

You chuckled.

Before you knew it, Hyun Seong was planting kisses on your neck, followed by sucking it. You whimpered as he left bruises on your neck.

"Ooh, look, you're mine now." Hyun Seong said.

"Yah, if I see any bruises, you're going to be--"

"There are bruises already." Hyun Seong said innocently as you struggled to get free.

"Yah! I still have sch--"

Hyun Seong broke you off with a kiss as you closed your eyes and gave in like you usually do. Hyun Seong turned you to face him sideways as he started caressing you body.