Mine▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: J_This_Love

Dedicated to: J_This_Love

~~~

Ji Yong stepped out of the recording room in the studio to find you standing at the door. He gave you weird looks as he walked past you. You felt yourself always avoiding his eyes for no particular reason. You were asistant yet you were too shy that you guys barely even talked.

"Bring me a cup of coffee." he ordered.

"Huh?" you raised your head and stared at him blankly.

"I said, bring me a cup of xoffee, get it?" Ji Yong snapped sternly.

"Ne." you nodded and quickly headed out of his recording studio.

You hated when Ji Yong gets too stern and serious when he is tired. Still, you preferred his bubbly and cute self.

Returning from the break station with a cup of warm coffee, you gasped loudly when you bumped into someone.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it! Sorry!" you apologised frantically as you tried using your shirt to wipe the coffee stain on someone's shirt.

"Nah. It's alright." you heard that soothing warm voice that always clamed you.

You looked up and smiled embarrassly at Taeyang. He had been your bestfriend for years and also, he was the one who reccomended you to do the current job you held.

"Yah, you go back. I'll get another coffee for Ji Yong, coffee right?" Taeyang smiled warmly.

"B-but I--"

"It's alright. Just go back." Taeyang assured as you nodded.

Taeyang ruffled your dark brown hair as he left you. You sighed softly and headed back to the recording studio. Worriedly, yiu silently pushed open the door. You kept your head down as you stood beside Ji Yong. Ji Yong raised his hand up for you to pass him the cup of coffee but no response. He scoffed and looked at you coldly.

"Where's my coffee?" Ji Yong asked angrily, his stares piercing your heart.

You felt your heart stop when he slammed his hand loudly on the desk. You closed your eyes fearfully, knowing that he had always been behaving like that whenever he is frustrated.

You had no answer but to pray for Taeyang to come back quickly. The recording studio was so quiet that you could even hear a pin drop.

Ji Yong slammed you agaisnt the wall as you squinted your eyes shut upon the impact and whimpered painfully. You dared not open your eyes as you could feel his hot breath on your lips.

"Where's my coffee huh? Did you drop it? Did you drink it?" Ji Yong snapped.

You fluttered your eyes open slowly and widened your eyes to see him so close to you. You avoided eye contact and looked away as he smirked.

"I-I...I bumped into Taeyang and--"

"Can't you get another one?" Ji Yong yelled in front of you as you squinted your eyes shut again.

You opened your eyes as they welled up with tears. "I-I'm sorry... I'll go get another--"

"Yah, don't you dare try to slip away." Ji Yong threatened.

You felt yourself sobbing in no time.

"You're crying?" Ji Yong smirked and caressed your cheeks and sent shivers down your spine at every time his warm hand came in contact with your cold cheeks.