Revenge▶Luhan

Stage name: Luhan

Birth name: Lu Han

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: Princess_Solfie

Dedicated to: Princess_Solfie

~~~

Part 2 of 'Sweetest' boyfriend ever?▶Luhan

You hid in a corner of your room, bitting your lips as you stared at the cracked frame on the floor. You did it. You threw the photo frame on the floor, in anger, but not disappointment. You were nuts. For Luhan.

You rose up, staring into the mirror at your own reflection. Your furrowed eyebrows, stained makeup and eyeliner made you look so pathetic like a zombie. But you did not care, it was what you want. Be a zombie and kill them.

***

3 years later...

You sure did a good job. Hiding your crazuy illness was not easy, but so damn easy for you only. You built a great company. One even greater than Luhan's wife. Yea, Luhan and his wife. It was your goal, your target.

You heard a knock on your door.

"Come in." you said.

"Ms Park, Mrs Lu and his husband is here to see you." your secretery said, standing at the door.

You grinned evily. "Bring them in."

You did it. You delibrately bought more than half of their shares from their various staffs, offering high price that they could not resist. Now, they had no idea who exactly bought so much of their company shares since you bribed someone else to use their identity for the buying of shares. Now, their company was in chaos, but there's nothing they can do, only to approach you, the biggest banking company in Seoul.

"Good morning Ms Park." Mrs Lu greeted with a 90• bow as soon as she stepped in.

You put on a fake smile and stood up, returning a bow.

"You need not be so polite, Mrs Lu." you said elegantly.

You turned to find Luhan standing at the door, shocked and jaws dropping. You smiled and acted as if you did not remember Ouhan.

"Oh, that must be Mr Luhan right?" you said, beaming widely.

"Yea, he's my husband." Mrs Lu smiled, pulling Luhan over to your desk.

"How are you, Mr Luhan?" you greeted with light bow.

"I-I'm fine." Luhan stuttered in disbelief as he return a respectful bow.

"Let's take a seat over there hmm?" you suggested, guiding them to the couches and coffee table at the otherbside of your spacious office.

"Please sit." you said as the couple sat down opposite you.

Luhan looked uneasy as he keot glancing at you every moment. You remained composed and tried your best to not be suspicious.

"Woah. Your office is sure big!" Mrs Lu chuckled, pretending to be friendly.

"Why, thank you. Yours sure isn't bad too." you smiled.

"Uh... It's kinda in crisis right now..." Mrs Lu said, her smile fading.

"Orh? Maybe you need my help?" you asked.

"Yea, I wonder if you can do us a favour?" Mrs Lu asked.

"Of course, I'll be glad to help." you smiled.

You found Luhan staring at you suspiciously. Maybe he suspected something.

***

A year later...

You began great friends with Mrs Lu, visiting her house every now and then. And Luhan? Again, he came back to you. You lied that you lost your memory and Luhan was convinced. But he seemed to love you like before, his love for you never fading.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ms Park, I have to attend a tea session. Would you like to come?" Mrs Lu said as the both of you rose.

"No, I don't really fit in to those events. Thanks for asking still." you smiled.

"Well, then would you like to stay here first? I'll be back soon." Mrs Lu grinned, looking at her watch.

"Yea." you nodded with a smile.

"Then I'll get going." Mrs Lu smiled and headed off as you waved.

The door closed and you turned around. Luhan approached you with a cheeky smirk as you grinned seductively.

"What do we have here?" Luhan asked, girnning.

"Hmm..." you smirked, letting him backhug you.

"Arh... I'm craving for...you." Luhan mumbled, licking your neck as he tightened his arms around your body.

You giggled and held his hands as he began kissing your neck sexually.

"Aish... I rather you not wearing anything." Luhan snapped as his hands traveled to your breasts.

You smirked and break free from his hug, taking off your outer suit. Luhan scanned your body as you threw the suit on the floor, revealing your strapless black dress that went above your knees.

He was about to touch you when you headed upstairs.

"Let's go to your room." you said.

"Yea, of course." Luhan smirked and ran after you.

Luhan pinned you on the wall, making you squeal in delight. You smirked at him as he caressed your cheeks, his eyes looking at yours.

You pushed him away, your hands flidding with the sliver zip in front of your dress. You pulled it down teasily, stopping between, only to show your cleavage. Luhan groaned and ruffled his hair, laying on the bed as he waited impatiently for you.

You stepped away from the wall, closer to him as Kuhan watched every of your movements. Finally, you pulled down the zip, letting the dress slip off as you headed to the bathroom.

"Aish..." Luhan scoffed and chuckled as he went after you.

Stripping every single piece of clothing, he stepped into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. You stepped backwards as he slammed you on the wall, making you whimper in pain.

***

Meanwhile...

"Why is this..." Mrs Lu mumbled as she picked up your suit.

She gasped and immediately dashed upstairs. She froze when she caught the two of you in action.

"Luhan! Ms Park!" Mrs Lu cried and dashed in.

Immediately, the both of you pulled away. Luhan was totally shock whereas you were satisfied. Mrs Ku quickly ran to the kitchen to grab a weapon whereas both of you quickly got dressed.

"I'm dead this time..." Luhan whined in remorse.

"Of course you'll be." you smirked.

Luhan turned to stare at you in shock. You grinned.

Mrs Lu came back with a small and sharp knife in her hand. You quickly dashed into the bathroom and shut the door. Luhan's eyes widened in shock. He tried to fight back but to only let Mrs Lu stab him in his chest. Mrs Lu gasped and pulled back, dropping the knife. Upon hearing the soumd of the knife dropping, you dashed out of the bathroom and picked up the knife, stabbing Mrs Lu in her heart.

You grinned. Everything was done.