Embarrassing accident▶Jimin

Stage name: Jimin

Birth name: Park Ji Min

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You woke up to find someone sleeping beside you. It was not your room. It was the hotel. You gasped and shot up straught. Your eyes widened in shock when you find your body naked.

You slid back under the blanket, heart hammering loudly against your chest as you were too shock to think calmly. You jerked up when someone turned to hug you. You wanted to scream but found yourself too shock to be able to scream.

You squinted your eyes shut and turned your head slowly to face the person. You slowly fluttered your eyes open. Damn it. It was your crush.

How did you even end up with him?

Last night...

Your bestfriend, Carly, slid you into the bar despite the fact that you were udderage. You refused to drink but she insisted i.t You had no choice but to give in since she volunteered to sponsor you.

But little did you know that she herself was drunk. She got hooked up by someone else while you were left alone. Jimin too, approached you in his drunk state. You were not worse then him as he could even barely walked straight.

"Hey babe..." Jimin laughed in his drunken state. "My girlfriend dumped me today...Stupid isn't it?"

"Orh? My crush...?" you grinned as you hiccuped. "That's good...!"

"Good?" Jimin asked, hanging his head low. "Yea... Probably..."

"And you can go out with me..." you confessed blurrly in your drunken state.

"Really arh..." Jimin smirked and leaned forward.

Little did he know that he pushed you by accident as the both of you fell on the floor. It was over kidnight and most customers had left amd those who were still there were staring at the both of you. You chuckled as Jimin too, chuckled. He tried to pull up but collapsed back on you.

"Yah, your body is really nice." Jimin commented, beginning to touch the side of your breast.

You laughed and ruffled his hair. Jimin smirked and leaned in, smashing his lips into yours. You gave a little smirk as you wrapped your arms around the back of his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss.

Jimin thrusted his tongue into your mouth as you accidentally let out a moan. You grinned playfully and gave your breasts a squeeze as you,squeaked in pleasure.

"Yea, let's go to the hotel." Jimin smiled cheekily and pulled you up as you agreed.

Back to now...

Jimin fluttered his eyes open as you went back to sleep. His eyes widened in shock. Quickly, he looked under the blanket and spluttered in disbelief.

"What did I do...?" he mumbled to hismelf, ruffling his hair in frustration.

You woke up and gasped. Quickly, you pulled away and looked away shyly.

"D-did...we really do it last night?" you asked, stammering nervously.

"I-I think so..." Jimin mumbled, letting out a sigh.

You squinted your eyes shut in remorse. Though he was your crush, you never thought of letting him take your virginity.

You reached for your clothes and quickly slipped it on under the blanket. Ignoring his words, you stepped out of the bed.

"________." Jimin called. "I'm sorry really."

"It's alright." you snapped coldly and proceeded to the door, ignoring him completely.

"I-I can take respinsibility."

You froze.

Jimin took the chance to run up to you in his boxers as he back hugged you. You gasped in disbelief.

"I'm sorry... Just give me a chance... I'll be responsible...and love you forever." Jimin whispered.

Tears of joy welled up in your eyes. Now, it was an embarrassing accident worth to happen.