It takes pain▶Ren

Stage name: Ren
Birth name: Choi Min Ki
Music group(s): Nu'est
Requested by: -
Dedicated to: -

~~~

You pulled open the wardrobe, staring at the countless pieces of clothes that crowded the entire interior. What's the point of having so much clothes when you have no one to impress?

Knowing that he was not going to be home with you, you decided to wear something simple and comfortable instead. You sighed as you pulled out an oversized tee, along with a pair of black tights. You immediately stripped off your worn clothes, slipping onto the fresh set of clothes.

Picking your clothes up, you glanced at the laundry basket. Guess you had to forgo your birthday celebration this year. Again. You could not help but to feel slightly disappointed as you went on to do the chores.

This year, you were fully nineteen years old. Finally, you were no longer a minor. And that called the celebration of the five year relationship. But you knew that your boyfriend definitely would have forgot about everything.

Your boyfriend, Ren, from a idol group. You sighed. You could have known that this was the life you were expecting when you dated a soon-to-be-debut trainee. You sunk down on the couch, burying your face in your face as you felt a spang of hurt piece your heart.

A smile could not stop itself from tugging your lips as you recalled how you met Ren five years ago.

You were fourteen years old, a common high schooler just like everyone else. You were not the clever one, teacher's pet. Neither were you the talented one or the pretty one. You were just someone who never got noticed. Since young, you had to struggled with this torturing life all by yourself. All you needed was love, someone to care for you. But you knew that it was impossible, the fact that you were an orphan.

You found a seat at the back of the bus, settling down comfortably with your backpack on your lap. You could not help but to gaze out of the window, watching as the rain droplets blurred the glass. Everything turns calm whenever rain occurs. It was your favourite weather, like most people out there.

You fluttered your eyes when the bus stopped at the bus stop. There, the first guy you ever really laid your eyes on, Ren. You fingers curled as you felt your heart flutter. He is perfect, the way his long blond hair was tied into a small low ponytail. He had his face hidden under his hoodie, but nevertheless, you could still catch glimpse of his flawless facial features.

You bit your lips and quickly turned away when he stepped onto the bus. You knew that many of the commuters were staring at him too, admiring his beautiful features. Please...don't let him sit beside me...

You gasped mentally when you saw him took the empty seat beside you at the side of your eyes. Damn it.

You fidgetted nervously with your fingers as you tried to stay compose. Ren clesred his throat as he pulled out his earpieces, letting them fall to his lap. You could see from the side of your eyes that he was glancing at your direction with a relieved smile.

"Finally..." he breathed.

You cursed yourself when you turned over to him upon hearing his voice. Only to see his surprised face. You gulped and slowly turned away as he grinned brightly at you.

"Hey." Ren said cooly.

"H-Hey." you said, trying to avoid his eye contact.

"You're...from Cha Sung High School?" Ren asked, his eyes glancing at your uniform.

"Uh, yea. How do you know?" you said, your eyes slightly widened in surprise.

Ren let out a soft chuckle as he pointed at your uniform. "That."