Call me baby▶Chen

Stage name: Chen
Borth name: Kim Jong Dae
Music group(s): EXO
Requested by: -
Dedicated to: -

~~~

You dipped your index finger into the icing, shuddering at the freezing temperature as you quickly pulled your hand out. You sucked the icing off your fingertips, squiting your eyes at the sweet sensation that went through your tongue.

"Arh... This is too sweet..." you mumbled in disappointment.

You let out a small gasp when a pair of strong arms snaked around your waist, pulling you backwards, causing you to feel your back touching something hard. But you knew to need not be afraid, he was none other than your boyfriend, Jong Dae.

You beamed as Chen buried his face in the crook of your neck. You felt shivers went down your spine as he breathed against your skin. You closed your eyes, humming to EXO's new released song; Call me baby.

"What is too sweet, baby?" Chen finally asked, raising his head and staring at you with those innocent eyes.

"It's the icing. I guess I have to try it a million tines to finally get the right taste." you sighed, puffing out a big ball of air.

Meanwhile, Chen took your hand, dipping it into the icing as he brought it to his mouth, sucking it clean.

"Oppa!" you squealed, pulling your hand back.

"No? It taste just right!" Chen exclaimed, giving you a serious look.

You bursted out laughing, pulling away from his embrace. With your hands still tightly locked woth his, you swung both his and your arms back and forth while standing in front of him.

"You look so cute, oppa!" you giggled, squeezing his hands.

Chen delibrately tilted his head to a side, adding some of his aegyo as you squealed even more. He chuckled, pulling you closer as he pressed his forehead against yours.

Despite the both of you dating for the third year already. Not to mention, the both of you are nevertheless still sweet and close. You just moved in with Chen two months ago and you still could not stand his cuteness. Having to be the one to first see him when he wakes up, to see him stepping out of the shower with wet hair, and cuddle with him during late nights.

"Hey baby." Chen whispered, still staring into your eyes. "What are you thinking about?"

"Mmm... I'm just thinking about you." you grinned shyly.

Chen smirked, leaning his face closer to you, his forehead still sticking to yours. You felt your cheeks heat up as he continue to close up the distance, his beautiful eyes never leaving yours.

You closed your eyes, letting Chen take the action. You smiled when you felt his lips press against yours. They were soft, tasted like the icing. Chen smiled in satisfactory, pulling away from you as his hands went to your waist.

"Wow." you choked, a smile crepting onto your lips.

"That was amazing." Chen grinned, inching clpser to you once again.

That was when you realised he was topless. His habit was that he never really wore a shirt to sleep everyday. It was not that you never saw him topless, but this was the first time you could stare closely at his abs. On bed, you were always too tired to even open your eyes, let alone admire his abs. And definitely, Chen respect you, always. You was noteady for sex, he understood it and never pressure you, unless you speak up which you would probably not.

A smirked tugged his lips as he caught your eyes staring right at his abs. "Like what you see?"

"H-huh? N-no. Uh, I mean-I--"

You watched as Chen erupted into laughter, his hands leaving your waist. You pouted angrily, your hands on yours hips as you glared at him.

"What was that for?" you snapped.

"N-no! I-I just thought it was really funny." Chen croaked, trying to stop his laughter.

You scoffed as Chen quickly ran towards you, grabbing your shoulders and pulling you to face him. You fluttered your eyes blankly at him when he sqiftly gave a peck on your lips. Chen smiled sweetly, you could not help but to smile at his cuteness too. Chen returned you with another gummy smile, causing butterflies to erupt in your stomach.

"Baby, do you trust me?" Chen asked, his face turning stern out of a sudden.

"Oppa, why are you--"

"Baby, just tell me the truth." Chen said, giving a small smile.

You nodded. "I do."

"Do you love me?" Chen asked.

"Why oppa?" you asked, tilting your head to a side.

"Baby..." Chen cooed, giving your hands a squeeze.

"Yea, definitely. Oppa, I love you more than anyone else would." you said, blushing.

Chen chuckled. "Are you willing to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"What?" you choked, lifting your head to look at him.

A small grin began to form on his lips.

"Oppa, are you...you..."

"Yes, I am proposing to you." Chen smiled, his hands letting go of yours.

"Oppa..." you mumbled as you watched Chen pull out a jewellery box from his basketball shorts.

Tears pooled in your eyes as you watched Chen fall to one of his knees.

"Will you, my baby, be my, Kim Jong Dae's princess forever?" Chen asked, his lips never stopping to spread wider every second.

"Gosh, oppa!" you cried, cupping your mouth as you frantically nodded. "Yes, oppa. Of course!"

Chen beamed, you knew that was the happiest moment of your life, and also his. You watched as Chen took your right hand, pulling out a personalised diamond ring and slowly slipping it onto your ring finger. Tears rolled down your eyes as Chen quickly stood up, pulling you into a hug.

You hugged him tightly, never wanting to let him go. And there Chen was, too elated that he was lifting you off the ground. You screamed as Chen turned round in circles, hugging you so tightly woth youu deet above the ground.

"Down! Put me down, oppa!" you cried, clutching onto him tightly for your dear life.

"Alright!" Chen said, laughing as you slowly stopped, carefulling putting you back on the floor and making sure you were not at all hurt.

You giggled and stood awkwardly in front of him, finding yourself blushing like the first time you met him. Chen gave his gummy smile again, ruffling your hair.

Your eyes widened when you saw the waistband of his basketball pants hanging losely on his hipbones. You could almost see it, but you quickly everted your attention when he started pulling his pants up.

"Arh, sorry. Baby, I-I guess the elastic had losened already." Chen chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"Uh, it's alright." you said, lifting your head to meet his eyes. "We're husband and wife now, aren't we?"

Chen smirked as he grabbed your wrist, catching your signal as he hurriedly brought you into the bedroom.