As long as I love you▶Chanyeol

Stage name: Chanyeol
Birth name: Park Chan Yeol
Music group(s): EXO
Requested by: -
Dedicated to: -

~~~

In the morning of a cold autumn, you strolled down the pavement. It was your favourite weather, the way the surroundings looked so beautiful with withered orange leaves laying around on the floor. And not to mention, it was when you could finally use the grey scarf, a birthday present from Chanyeol. You shuddered when the cold breeze blew gently against you, your curly brown hair flowing to the wind.

You tucked your cold hands in the big pockets of the peach-coloured trench coat you wore. Your gaze fall low as you kept your eyes on the floor beneathe you, admiring the leaves that were swept to the side to make way for people to walk. The warm grey scarf surround your neck, burying your lips and nose underneathe it as you could still smell Chanyeol's scent. A smile slowly formed on your lips unknowingly as you continue to be deep in daze.

"So Eun-yah." someone called.

You paused right in your tracks upon hearing the voice. It was somewhat familiar. You raised your eyebrows when you saw the pair of pitch blaxk boots stop right in front of yours. You slowly brought your eyes up.

Your eyes widened, unable to believe the fact that he was right in front of you. It was him. You gulped, swallowing the lump in your throat. You met his dark brown eyes, those that had always captured your attention.

Choi Woo Young. The first guy you ever laid your eyes on. Ever since the second year of high school, you found yourself in love with him. Everything. His dark brown hair that covered his eyebrows. His natural brown eyes that shined when he smiles. But everything was gone when you realised that time was passing by too quickly.

It was already the last year of high school, three years of crushing on him and not daring to confess. Well, he was one hot guy. Height, looks, brains, talents, he had got them all. And what were you? You were merely a petite-sized girl with large framed glasses. You had nothing to be good enough for him.

But it was already the last day of school. After the graduation party, you probably might not be able to mert him again. So you decided to take things into your own hands. You decided to confess. It would not hurt taking a small bet right?

You slipped a small note into his pencil case, asking him to meet you in the middle of the baskerball court. It was the starting of winter. The temperature was dropping constantly. And not to mention, it was already evening.

And there you stood, in the middle of the freezing surrounding, waiting for one person you would never know would come.

But he did turn up. A smile hung on his lips. That beautiful smile of his. He had the school blazer thrown over his shoulder, replaced with a pitch black leather trench jacket on his body.

"Hey. What do you want to tell me about?" Woo Young asked, showing his gummy smile repeatedly.

You kept on biting your lips, feeling the lump stuck in your throat. Your hands were hidden behind your back, fiddling uncomfortably with your sweaty fingers. You wanted so much to swallow the lump in your throat and speak up. But you could not.

"If there's nothing, I'll get going alright?" Woo Young said politely, puffing out his hot breath.

Your eyes widened when he simply walked past you, not even letting you have a chance to talk. It was not his fault either, you were the one who was held back. And all of it was gone within that night. All your crushing on him for three whole years was for nothing.

It was not what you expected. It hurt more than anything else you had been through. Not to mention that you had always been so shy. You never had any friends, you could not even pick yourself up to talk to someone else. You were an orphan, yoy could not help it. Everything outside seemed so difficult to you. You could bring yourself to speak without getting nervous.