Never let you go▶Jung Kook

Stage name: Jung Kook

Birth name: Jeon Jung Kook

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You stood in front of the full-length mirror. Staring at the reflection of yourself, you felt frustrated and disappointed in yourself. Looking at your body, you realised that you were not as sexy as before. Not having the slim body you used to have, neither your flat stomach too. You closed my eyes, hoping that all these troubles would go away.

Would someone like Jung Kook love you forever? You felt yourself living on tenterhooks every single day. You could not stop having those thoughts of doubting the love. But you could not help it, you felt very insecured and self-concerned.

Before you knew it, you were standing in front of the mirror with your blouse and pants on the floor, leaving your small body in only a pair od undergarments. You watched as your hands roamed your body, the fats were not where they should be. You regretted having to eat and sleep lazily before. You should have trained and not slacked.

"Babe, I'm home!" Jung Kook exclaimed as he pulled open the door to the bedroom the both of you shared.

Jung Kook froze as he saw you standing still, with only your undergarments on. Without thinking, Jung Kook grabbed a towel and wrapped it around your cold body. With his arms around you, you let your gaze dropped. You felt sorry to result in your today's being.

"What's wrong, jagiya?" Jung Kook asked, resting hii chin on your shoulder.

"J-Jung Kook... Will you not love me if I get fat...and ugly?" you asked, feeling tears approaching.

Jung Kook lifted his chin. You shut your eyes as tears threatened to fall. You knew you were right.

"Are you crazy?!" Jung Kook asked as he pulled away, obviously sensing anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry, I-I..."

"Why are you saying all these? You know I'll never leave you!" Jung Kook cried.

You lifted your head, eyes widened in disbelief.

"I told you from the day we confessed our love, I'll love you for whatever you are, whatever you'll become." Jung Kook said seriously, grabbing your shoulders.

You blinked blankly and nodded, finding your lips curved into a grin.

Jung Kook chuckled softly as he pulled you into a hug. A really tight hug. You trusted him...that he would never let you go.