I'm here▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: xxG-yongxx

Dedicated to: xxG-yongxx

~~~

You walked down the cold and quiet corridor, expecting to find Ji Yong at his locker as usual. The both of you were earlybirds, always being the first and second to arrive in school. But today was odd, Ji Yong actually had not arrive in school yet. Tilting your head to a side in confusion, you paced back and forth at his locker. You turned around, eyes widened to find Lin standing behind you.

"Lin?" you said.

"You haven't got the library books for your class right?" Lin asked with a grin.

"Oh ya... Let's go then." you smiled as you followed Lin.

"________, Ji Yong oppa haven't come yet?" Lin asked.

"Ne, probably he's sick or something." you sighed with a slight pout.

You raised your eyebrows as Lin brought you somewhere else instead of the library.

"Lin, why are we--"

"Great! Since Ji Yong didn't come, we can settle our hatred here." Lin said, spreading her arms wide.

"What...hatred?" you said, confused as Lin cornered you into the washroom.

"You and me, Ji Yong oppa has to choose one of us." Lin snapped coldly.

"W-what are you talking about?!" you cried as your back hit the wall.

"If you disappear, Ji Yong will definitely choose me, isn't it?" Lin said, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Lin! Don't--"

Before you knew it, you were being thrown into the janitor's closet in the washroom.

"Lin! Let me out!" you yelled. "Don't be silly! Just stop it!"

"Do you think I'll stop? Just wait for someone to save you then. This will teach you a lesson." Lin smirked evily as she walked away.

"Lin! Don't go!" you screamed and hit on the door frantically.

No response was heard. You leaned against the wall and stared at the surroundings of the narrow janitor's closet. You hated when you were trapped in small and dark cubicles. It always reminded you of the incident few uears back. You remembered you were being kidnap and thrown into a dark and small wooden crate. It had cause a trauma ever since.

Tears flooded your eyes and you collapsed on the floor. You bawled harder as you cried for help.

***

Ji Yong leaned against his locker, glancing around the surrounding. Every single day, you never failed to meet him at his locker. Yet he was only half an hour late, you gave up waiting for him. Ji Yong pouted and scoffed as he folded hos arms in disappointment.

Ji Yong's eyes widened to find Lin running towards him. Locking her arm with his, Ji Yong stared at Lin blankly.

"Ji Yong oppa! Let's go to class together, shall we?" Lin exclaimed.

But I--"

"Oppa! Let's go!" Lin snapped as she pulled Ji Yong with her.

"Lin, I have to--"

"Oppa, let's go for lunch together later alright?" Lin beamed.

Ji Yong groaned in annoyance.

***

Ji Yong sat in the classroom, lessons had started and you were still no where to be found. Ji Yong tapped his pen against the desk impatiently as he stared at your seat.

"Ji Yong#ssi, is something wrong?" Mrs Kim asked.

"N-ne." Ji Yong said and stood up. "I need the washroom, Mrs Kim."

"Ne, go ahead then." Mrs Kim said.

Ji Yong returned a bow before dashing out of the classroom. Fishing his phone out of his pocket, he dailed your phone.

Meanwhile...

You coughed and reached for your phone. You blinked your eyes repeatedly as you leaned against the wall. Tears streamed down your cheeks as you picked up the call.

"O-oppa..." you choked and held onto the phone weakly.

"________!" Ji Yong said, stopping in his pace. "Where are you?"

"O-oppa... S-save...save me..." you sobbed as you breathed heavily, feeling your heart being compressed and suffocated.

"______, slowly tell me where you are..." Ji Yong said.

"T-toi-toilet... O-oppa... I-I...I'm s-scared..."

Before you could finish the conversation, you collapsed as the phone fell to the floor.

"T-toilet? _______! What happened?!" Ji Yong growled. "_______!"

Ji Yong cursed as he quickly combed all the toilets in the whole school.

***

Reaching the second floor, Ji Yong was already sweating buckets. He panted as he went into the toilet, finding the janitor's closet locked.

"________!" Ji Yong cried as he banged on the door. "Are you inside?!"

Ji Yong shook the padlock violently but it just would not bulge. Glancing around anxiously, he found the key at the dustbin. He scoffed and immediately unlocked the door, leaving the padlock on the floor.

And there you were, sweating and tearing.

"_______!" Ji Yong cried as he held onto you.

You barely opened your eyes and clutched onto his shirt tightly. Tears stinged your eyss as you bawled harder.

"O-oppa... Save me..." you sobbed.

"I'm here already. ______, I'll protect you." Ji Yong said, rubbing your back.