I won't leave you▶Sung Jae

Stage name: Sung Jae

Birth name: Yook Sung Jae

Music group(s): BtoB

Requested by: xXDamselInDistressXx

Dedicated to: xXDamselInDistressXx

~~~

You laid your stomach flat on the bed with Sung Jae beside you as the both of you went through your homework. You glanced at Sung Jae every now and then, finding the distance between both of you intimate.

"Yah, yah, yah, my precious Eun Ji, stop staring at me as if I'm a monster." Sung Jae snapped as he had his eyes fixed on his textbook.

"But I just want to look at you." you grinned cheekily and poked his cheeks.

"Whyyyyy?" Sung Jae whined as he rolled over, laying flat on the bed with his back.

"Because...you just look too cute!" you teased and cupped your puffy cheeks.

"Aish..." Sung Jae scoffed, chuckling as he ruffled his hair.

You stared at him for moment as you returned to your homework whereas Sung Jae rested for a while, staring at the ceiling while stealing glances at you.

Before you knew it, Sung Jae was now sitting on your back as he ruffled your short hair. You squealed and tried to shake him off.

"Yaaaaaah! Stupid Sung Jae! Get your butt off me!" you growled as you tried to cover your head.

"Noooooo!" Sung Jae laughed playfully.

You flipped him over and you were now on top of him, knocking all the worksheets, tectbooks and stationeries off the bed. You sat on his lower abdomen, leaning in as you grabbed handfuls of his dark black hair.

"No! Don't ruin my hair gel!" Sung Jae as he grabbed your wrists.

Your eyes widened to find you being locked. Sung Jae grinned creepily, flashing his white pearly teeth as he flipped you over.

You were now at the bottom as Sung Jae planked up over you. You tried kicking his legs away but to no avail. You bit your lip and watched your legs in action. You grinned evily at Sung Jae who was busy messing your hair to know what you were planning.

You bent your knee, and there!

You aimed...

too forcefully at Sung Jae's...

well...

erhem...

there...

you know what I'm talking about...

Sung Jae's eyes widened as he stared at you in shock.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Sung Jae winced loudly and he rolled over, covering his...thingy in between his thighs.

"Uhm... S-Sung Jae, are you alright?" you asked, poking his shoulder.

"What do you thinkkkk?!" Sung Jae snapped, gritting his teeth as he rolled back and forth .

You bit your lip as you watched him roll around in pain. Sung Jae grinned mischeiviously as he noticed the guilt on your face. Without a warning, Sung Jae pounced on you as you screamed.

"Yaaaaah! Hajimaaaaa!" you whined as Sung Jae tangled his fingers in your hair.

***

An hour passed and the two of you laid on the bed, breathless as you panted, your chest rising and falling unevenly. You chuckled as Sung Jae followed, thinking of how childish your actions were.