Forceful kiss▶Dong Jun

Stage name: Dong Jun

Birth name: Kim Dong Jun

Music group(s): ZE:A

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Oww..." you whimpered when you fell down.

You must had sprained your leg. You tried to get up but to no avail. You grumbled silently and glanced around. It was already reaching midnight and no one was around.

"Are you okay?" Dong Jun asked.

You gasped, suddenly to find your ex-boyfriend bending down beside you. You shook your head and bit your lips to endure the pain.

Dong Ju nsiwftly carried you up bridal style as you gasped and stared at him in shock. You never remember to having close comtact after your breakup with him a year ago. You two never really stayed in contact despite that you two shared the same high school.

Before you knew it, you were back in Dong Jun's house again. You glanced around nervously as you pursed your lips. Dong Jun soon returned with the first-aid box as you dropped your head.

Your eyes widened when Dong Jun helped you to bandage your sprained ankle. You could see care and worry in his eyes as he helped you.

"Thanks..." you mumbled, forcing a half-hearted smile.

Dong Jun pulled back and smiled softly for the first you had never seen since he broke up with you. You refused to broke up with him at first. Dong Jun had no particular reason, only to insist a separation. You tugged onto him for days and weeks but to no avail, leaving you to give up all your hopes.

"What happened..last year?" you dinally asked.

Dong Jun stopped right in his tracks to face you as you forcefully stood up, enduring the pain.

"It has to be a reason right?" you stammered, your voice shivering.

"Just go home." Dong Jun snapped coldly and carried on walking.

You purposely made yourself fall. It was definitely pain but at least Dong Jun would not leave you.

Dong Jun bent down and carried you up bridal style into his room. You hugged him tightly. You could smell his hair, using the same shampooo after a year, his natural fragrance.

"________, let go." Dong Jun said softly.

"Not until you tell me what happened." you snapped persistantly.

"________, I'm really going to get--"

You pulled back with your arms around his neck and pcrashed your lips into his. Dong Jun gasped silently with his eyes wide opened while you closed your eyes and innitiated to kiss him deeper.

Dong Jun pushed you away as tears welled up in your eyes. You hugged his arm when he was about to get away.

"Yah! Are you seriously going to do this?" Dong Jun snapped in frustration.

"Not until you tell me, I'm never going to give up." you insisted.

"________." Dong Jun snapped. "You know I don't hit girls, but if you force me...I'll do anything."

"Hit me then! Comon', hit me!" you cried, pulling back.

Dong Jun raised his hand and you closed your eyes. But his hand never touched your face. He scoffed and pulled away as you quickly grabbed his wrist.

"You love me, you still love me...I can see that..." you sobbed.

"It's over, a year ago, I already stopped loving you!" Dong Jun snapped. "Can't you just accept the truth?"

"Because I know you're lying!" you yelled. "Aren't you?"

"_________!" Dog Jun growled. "Get out! Right now!"

You glared at him coldly and stood up. Suddenly, you wrapped your arms around his neck and tip-toed to kiss him. Dong Jun scoffed and tried to push you away but to tighten your grip.

You felt shameless doing it but that was probably the only way to get him back. You wanted Dong Jun so much. You could not even live without him. You felt like dying every single day without Dong Jun by your side.

Dong Jun cursed and kissed you back, pushing you onto the bed as he reached his hand down to your thighs.

You knew it. He love you. Dong Jun always did.