Unsure▶Baekhyun

Stage name: Baekhyun

Birth name: Byun Baekhyun

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

*Hana POV*

I look at him, he looks so happy with that girl. He doesn't know that I love him He will never know. After all, he treat me just like his sister. But that's not what I want. I want him to be my boyfriend.

Luhan finally turn around to face me with a wide grin. I try to smile as if I'm happy for him. But he's just not detailed enough to notice that I was just putting on a mask.

I drop my head and turn to leave the cute couple alone. Yes, they are compatible. But if I'm his girlfriend, it will look even more compatible.

***

I break down the minute I reach home. Tears wet my face like never before. The last time I cried was for my first boyfriend. Why, why do I always fail in relationships. Oh fine, I'm not even in a relationship with Luhan, not even once.

I pick myself up and head to the bathroom to clean myself up. Yea, looks like I got to let go of him. I can't be that stubborn. Luhan doesn't love me, he loves that girl, my bestfriend.

I step out of the bathroom and dry myself gently with the soft dry towel. I sigh and put the towel away to grab the towel. Who can it be? It's definitely not Luhan, he's suppose to accompany his girlfriend tonight. Then it's definitely...

"Baekhyun." I mumble restlessly, staring at him innocently, my mind blank.

Baekhyun smile warmly and invite himself in before I can allow him to. I sigh softly and gently close the door behind him.

"So what's up?" Baekhyun ask as he tuck his cold hands into the pockets of his coat. "It feels so cold today."

I can't be borthered with his teasing today. I'm really tired. I ignore him and head straight back to my room. Baekhyun turn and follow me as I left the door open for him.

"I'm tired, just leave me alone for today?" I say as I lay down comfortably on the bed while Baekhyun stand and lean against the door.

"Yea, I'll stay quiet." Baekhyun smile softly and approach me.

I shut my eyes and try not to think of anything. Until I fall asleep.

Nightmares strike my blank mind as it's now flooding with thoughts. I try to escape the terrifying world of disappointment but I juat could not.

"Hana, Hana." I can hear someone call out my name but I just could not see who it was.

Finally, my eyes open. I sit up, panting as I realise that my face was wet with tears.

"Hana, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worriedly, staring at me anxiously. "It's just a nightmare."

I pant sofftly and leaned forward to hug him as I bury my wet face in his chest.

"Why...Baek....why does Luhan not love me?" I cry, clutching his shirt tightly in my fists. "I love him so much..."

"It's alright, Hana, you have me, I'm always with you." Baekhyun assure as he stroke my hair calmly.

But I don't want you. I want Luhan.

*Baekhyun POV*

I stroke her hair softly and rest my chin on her head. I sigh internally. Why can't she realise that I'm the one that has always looked after her? Is Luhan the only person she can think of? Hana, please, just give up on him, I'm just right in front of you.

I don't want Hana to pull away. I want her to hug me every moment. Find me for comfort and console, feel calm because of me. That's what I want, her love.

But no, she pull back and look down with tears still wetting her cheeks. My heart aches, so much. I lift my hands and dry her tears. She sob and look straight into my eyes.

Hana lean forward and plant her lips on mine. I gasp internally but unfortunately, she pull back quickly.

"Thanks...Baekhyun." Hana mumble, forcing a smile, just for you. "Thanks...for always being with me. You're the best bestfriend ever."

"I...don't want to be your bestfriend." I say.

Hana stare at me in shock and panic. "Why, d-did I do anything wrong? I can't lose you too, I've already--"

"I want you to be my girlfriend." I say and let ot a deep breath.

Hana stare at me wide eye.

"Baekhyun... Y-you can't be serious..." Hana pretend to laugh. "You're joking right? To make me laugh?"

"No, Hana, I love you." I say and grab the back of her head to crash her lips with mine.

*Hana POV*

I flutter my eyes uncontrollably as Baekhyun kiss me. I can feel the something in the kiss. He...really loves me. Slowly, I lose control of myself...I close my eyes and let him kiss me. I'm unsure of this feeling that I have always had for him...