New love▶B.I.

Stage name: B.I.

Birth name: Kim Han Bin

Music group(s): iKON

Requested by: ainnazri98

Dedicated to: ainnazri98

~~~

You glanced around, fldding with your sweaty fingers. The cafe was not what you thought earlier. It should be cosy, warm and lively. But from what you see, it was cold and quiet. There was not even one custommr in sight exept for you. Alright, putting that aside, probably everything will be fine since your boyfriend is celebrating your birthday finally.

Hours had passed the time he was supposed to meet up with you but still did not lose a bit of hope. He had been away for France for two years, since he returned a year ago, he did not seem that close to you as before. He never bought you gifts like before. That was alright. But the worse thing was him skipping your birthday celebration last year. You hoped that again, he would not skip your birthday for the fourth time.

You smiled when your phone ring. Quickly, you fished it out from purse and picked up the phone call, holding your phone to your ear.

"Jagiya~" Hyun Woo sang.

You giggled. "Yah, are you reaching already?"

"No, jagiya, I...I have a date." Hyun Woo said without remorse.

Your face fell immediately what could be more important than you? What was more that it was your birthday.

"D-date?" you stammered your voice trembling. "W-what about my birthday date?"

"Arh... I forgot about it." Hyun Woo mumbled softly.

Tears welled up in your eyes as clutched your skirt tightly. You were sad, angry and disappointed at the same time.

"I have to go, jagiya. Cara is waiting--"

"C-Cara?" you choked.

"Uh... Y-yea, sorry jagiya." Hyun Woo said, ending the phone call.

"O-oppa!" you cried.

You dropped your phone as tears flooded your eyes. You sobbed and dropped your head, letting tears fall.

"What do I mean to you...? Why are you forsaking me for another girl?" you sobbed.

"Agassi?" the manager asked. "We're closing already, do you want to get going now?"

"Y-yea." you croaked and stood up, heading outside.

You strolled down the dark and cold night. It was especially lonely and you hated yourself for having such bad taste. You should not even had loved Hyun Woo. He did not worth your love.

Tears wet your cheeks as you walked down the streets soulessly. You stopped when you found your whole body soaking wet  It was not just your tears. It was the rain. You brawled even harder.

"Are you also laughing at me?!" you brawled, hanging your head low pathetically. "I'm so pathetic... That's why...o-oppa doesn't like me any more..."

You looked up when someone laid a coat over your head. He took your hand and led you somewhere. You stared blankly at him. The familiar backview...belonged to your bestfriend.

Pushing you inside his car, you sat in his car, not knowing how to react. Han Bin quickly dashed to the other side of his car, hopping in with his clothes soaked wet. You stared at him blankly.

"Don't look at me like that." Han Bin said sternly, his hands on the steering wheel but not driving yet.

"I'm sorry..." you mumbled softly and dropped your head.

"Why are you even saying sorry to me?" Han Bin snapped. "You should say it to yourself for standing stupidly in the rain."

"What can I do?" you cried, staring at him. "After my boyfriend dumped me on my birthday for someone else?!"

Han Bin's lips parted, quite shocked as his eyes softened.

"Should I be that thick skinned to go back to his house?" you cried, sniffing uncontrollably.

"What did he do again?" Han Bin said angrily.

"If I tell you, will he come back to me?" you asked, sobbing and looking at him with tears flooding your eyes.

"I wom't let him touch you again." Han Bin spike calmly. "And he'll never be able to see you again."

You stared at him in confusion.

"Because I'll protect you." Han Bi said softly.

You dropped your hands and stared at him in shock. He had always said that but it seemed like he meant something else this time. You could see it in his eyes.

Han Bin leaned towards you as you moved back. He inched even closer as you tried to avoid him, causing your back to bump into the door. WIth his hands on the wall, he trapped you.

Your eyes fluttered in fear as you watched him looking at you so closely. His hot breath brushed against your lips, making your heart hammer loudly against your chest. You clenched your fists nervously.

"Clsoe your eyes." Han Bin whispered.

You did so obediently and closed your eyes. Within second, you felt something warm and soft on your lips. Your eyes opened wide in shock to find Han Bin's face ever so close to you. His eyes were closed and he was obviously enjoying the kiss whereas you were shocked.

You tried to push him away but Han Bin grabbed your wrists, making you dependent as he kissed you deeper. You struggled harder but to no avail. The way he sucked your lips melted you. You could not hold in any further as you closed your eyes and let him kiss you.

Your new love...was your bestfriend.

I appreciate if all readers take a look at the following text. Here are the requests that are still in process. If you do not see your requests below, please PM me or reply in this message text. I apologise to everyone affected as there was a slight problem with Wattpad, hence, causing all the private messages to disappear. So if you requested earlier yet your request is not yet done, do inform me. Here are the only lucky requests that I found;

2 one shots~ainnazri98
1 one shots~whitespark
1 smut ones shots~x_flymetogalaxy_

Thank you for your cooperation, if anyone do not understand what I mean, do leave a comment here and I'll gladly reply to you soon.