Shy guy▶Suga

Stage name: Suga

Birth name: Min Yoon Gi

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You blushed when you found Suga looking in your direction im the classroom. Though he was not basically staring straight at you, probably he could notice you. That was what the innocent you thought.

"________!" your bestfriend, Jimin exclaimed and pressed his hands on your shoulders.

"Omo!" you gasped in shock.

Jimin chuckled and sat down beside you as you scowled, hitting his head.

"Oww!" Jimin whimpered. "Taat was onyl meant to be a joke."

"Serves you right for scaring me!" you said proudly.

"Jeez..." Jimin scoffed.

He forcefully threw his arm over your shoulders, trying to suffocate you, of course, not the violent but the joking way.

"G-get your--your arm off!" you amanged to choke out as you hit his head.

"Stop hitting me!" Jimin growled and laughed.

"Yaaaaaah!" you yelled.

"Yah, Jimin, don't hurt a girl." you heard a soothing voice said behind you.

You tried to ache your neck to see the person but it was impossible. You grumbled and hit Jimin in his face as he finally backed off.

"Owwww!" Jimin whimpered

"S-Suga!" you exclaimed.

Suga chuckled and ran his hand through his hair shyly. "Hi, ________."

You blushed and stared at him sheepishly until Jimin pulled you away.

"Yah, Suga, it was ________ who hit me first!" Jimin protested.

"No! I didn't!" you insisted and pushed Jimin away.

"Aisssshh... Fine..." Jimin reluctantly gave in as you grinned in victory.

Suga chuckled and said awkardly. "I-I think I'll just leave you guys..."

Suga was about to walk away when you grabbed his wrist. He turned back, staring blankly at your hand gripping onto his wrist tightly.

"S-sorry." you blushed and quickly retracted your hand. "What was you going to say?"

"Erh... I-I...I..." Suga hesitated, rufflinn his hair in frustration

"Yah, shy guy, were you trying to ask my ________ out?" Jimin teased.

Your eyes widened in shock as you stared at Suga in disbelief. Suga chuckled and nodded.

"Will you go out with me?" Suga asked, picking up his courage. "I mean...dating."

You chuckled cutely and nodded frantically, standing up to hug Suga. Suga smirked and wrapped his arms around you.

"Arhhhhh! You guys are polluting my eyes!" Jimin cried like a kid.

Both of you chuckled and pulled away.

"Yah! You're so annoying!" you scowled mercilessly at him as Suga ruffled your hair, leaning forward.

You turned back to face Suga, shocked to find his face so close to yours. You fluttered you eyes as Suga smirked, leaning forward to gently peck his lips on yours.