Let's get married▶Yong Hwa

Stage name: Yong Hwa

Birth name: Jung Yong Hwa

Music group(s): CNblue

Requested by: -

Dedicated: -

~~~

"Babe..." Yong Hwa mumbled. "I know, it's my fault, I'm sorry."

"Do you really know?" you sobbed. "You don't even know what I want?"

"Don't you just want me?" Yong Hwa asked blankly.

"Ya, that's what I want, happiness and freedom too." you sobbed. "But we can't do this any longer."

"________, aren't we doing great before?" Yong Hwa asked anxiously, taking your hands.

You sighed and dropped his hands. "But I just realised that it's not only you that I want. I want to get married, have a family of our own and--"

"________, why, can't we just stay like this?" Yong Hwa asked, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Sorry, I'm being selfish, I know." you cried, dropping your head and letting tears fall. "I just want a home, a comfortable and sweet home...but it's--"

Yong Hwa rested his hand at the back of your head and crashed his lips into yours before slamming you onto the wall. You let tears fall as you struggled. Yong Hwa grabbed hold of your hands as he nibbled your bottom lip teasingly for entrance. You refused to give in and continued struggling to be set free.

Yong Hwa bit your bottom lip purposely as you whimpered and opened your mouth. Yong Hwa immediately thrusted his tongue in to taste every corner of your mouth as you cried even harder. You gasped when you found yourself responding to the kiss.

You kicked Yong Hwa as he fell back in shock. You could tell that he was pain but that was the only chance you could escape. You glanced at him one last time before running out of the house.

You ran down the streets in tears as you brawled even harder the more you thought of Yong Hwa. The love that lasted for nearly six years was ending. You dud not want it to but it was the only choice you could have made. Or you could have suffered more pain. You knew he could not sacrifice his career for you, you did not want him to either. Probably your choice was right.

You finally stopped in the middle of the streets as the passers-by stared at you weirdly. Seeing lovey dovey couples made you want to hit and scold them. You let tears fall as you squatted down to hug your legs.

***

You woke up to find yourself back in Yong Hwa's room. You gasped and quickly got out of bed. Your eyes were swollen and red from all the crying last night, leaving you to fall asleep in the middle of the road without knowing Yong Hwa brought you back to his house.

You silently stepped out of his room, hoping not to let him see you. The minute you turned the door knob, the other side turned too. Yea, you froze and quickly locked the door.

"________!" Yong Hwa panicked from the other side of the door as he hit the door worriedly. "Please open!"

"Why did you even bring me back?" you cried as you leaned your back on the door. "You'll only make my life more miserable..."

"________... Don't be like this, please... We can discuss..." Yong Hwa begged.

"No, what's more for us to discuss?" you cried, dropping to the floor. "Love is never more important than career."

"________, I can drop everything, alright? Just open!" Yong Hwa pleaded worriedly. "Please don't do anything silly."

You sparked off at his sentence. You stood up blurrly and walked to the desk. You looked for a pemknife and hopefully, found it among drawers.

"________? Please reply!" Yong Hwa yelled, banging the door forcefully. "Don't force me! You know I'll do it!"

Still no reply, tension was arosing as the silence remained for seconds that felt liek hours. You bought the penknife closer to your wrist and squinted your eyes shut.

But everything just went blackout. Youudid not felt pain anywhere.

Yong Hwa crashed into the door, breaking the joints as he gasped and quickly ran towards you, grabbing your hand and another hand at the back of your head as you two landed on the bed.

He lifted his head to look at you. He sighed when he saw you safe and sound. Throwing the penknife away in another direction, he collapsed on you in relief.

***

You woke up to find your body sore and tired. You felt yourself being squashed and you really was. Tears welled up in your eyes when you realised yourself not in hell. Yong Hwa was even lying on top of you. You squinted your eyes shut and cursed in furstration.

You were about to push Yong Hwa away when he grabbed your wrists tightly. You gasped and struggled, trying to kick him but he inter-locked his legs with yours.

"Jung Yong Hwa!" you snapped, struggling.

You could feel his hot breath brushing against your neck as he spoke. "Yah, just stop struggling."

"Why, can't you just stop borthering me?" you cried pathetically. "I wanted so much to die but you...seriously, interrupted me again."

"Why not? Your time isn't up yet, that means you can't die now." Yong Hwa said, not shifting his head.

"Why are you even being so calm about this?" you cried.

"Hmm..." Yong Hwa mumbled and shifted his face closer to yours, pressing his lips on your neck.

You grumbled uncomfortably as Yong Hwa tightened his grip around your wrists.

"Let me go..." you snapped coldly and tried to fight against his grips.

Yong Hwa slammed your arms flat on the bed and pulled up a little, seeing your face. Your eyes widened to see him smirking at you.

"Let's get married." Yong Hwa smirked.

Your lips parted as you flutteref your eyes blankly at him, trying your best to quickly absorb his words.

Yong Hwa leaned forward and kissed you passionately.

Check out A Change Of Fate (Baekhyun's Fanfic) at my profile! Thanks guys! ^^