My jagiya▶Jung Kook

Stage name: Jung Kook

Birth name: Jeon Jung Kook

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

Again, it was another typical day. It was surely going to be indifferent again. You stepped into the classroom, students not at their seats, buzzing around the room noisily. Your eyes immediately scanned the whole classroom for him. There, you spotted his wide grin. Jung Kook, the one who never failed to bully you each day. But you hated the fact thst he was your crush too.

You pursed your lips, feeling your cheeks flushed bright red as you slowly approached your seat. You raised your head, finding that your seat was occupied. And it was actually Jung Kook sitting on your table.

You stood there, lips slightly parting as you hesitated to ask him to get off. You lifted your hand to tap his shoulder, but did not have the courage. You knew it would mean another hour of torturing from him. You let out a soft sigh as you turned and walked away.

"Yah!" Jung Kook snapped from behind. "Stop right there, nerd."

You froze right in your tracks, slowly turning around with a blank face. You felt your cheeks beginning to heat up as Jung Kook slowly walked towards you. Those few seconds felt like thousands of years. You could practically hear your heart hammering loudly against your chest as Jung Kook approached you.

"Why aren't you going back to your seat?" Jung Kook asked, raising his brows, repeating the same incident every single day.

"Y-you...you were s-sitting there..." you mumbled softly, barely able to make eye contact.

You heard a chuckle but dared not look up. "Heard that, Tae Hyung?"

"Yea, such a coward." Tae Hyung commented, laughing.

You clenched your fists, dared not to move an inch. Your crush was standing in front of you, yet you were being embarrassed.

"Are you...that scared of me?" Jung Kook asked, leaning close to you.

You lifted your chin fearfully, eyes beginning to tear up as you felt yourself being suffocated in this environment.

"Y-you are crying huh?" Jung Kook smirked, looking a bit stunned.

You wiped your tears off and headed back to your table, shocked to find scribbles and graffities on it. Tears threatened to fall again as you stood frozen in front of your table. Quickly, you used your hand, trying to clean all the pen marks away.

You could not believe yourself. Today, your crush was noticing you for the first time, but it hurt so bad when he bullied you. The words scribbled on your table were so hurtful, all pointing out your embarrassing flaws.

Teardrops hit the table as you began bawling silently, attracting most of the students in the class to look over. Jung Kook stood there, at the same spot, but speechless and dazed. It was your first time crying in front of you. You never wanted to show your weak side to the bully, and your crush, but now, you cculd take it anymore.

"Eun Ji." Jung Kook spoke, saying your name for the first time.

You began rubbing your palm against the table harder as more tears came, wetting your cheeks in no time. You felt your palm grew hot, burning as rougher friction was made.

The more you read the unerasable words on the table, you cried harder. You were weak and you knew it. Simple insults could hurt you so much, you had always tried to hold your tears in, not willing to let others know of your weakness. But that was why they thought you were strong. But you actually was not. It had always hurt so much whenever people had to keep pointing out your flaws, even when you tried to ignore them, it never work.

"Choi Eun Ji, stop." Jung Kook said, clenching his fists as he grew more stern and still.

You closed your eyes as you rubbed the pen marks harder, still to no avail as the marks remained still on the table. You felt your palm burning, but you could not care less about it. You continued trying to erase the vandalism, feeling your skin starting to peel off.

But your heart hurt even more. It was so difficult having to hold up with the one you love torturing you.

"I said stop!" Jung Kook growled, so loudly that even students from the corridor looked over.

You stopped, not moving your hand as you sobbed silently. Jung Kook gritted his teeth, grabbing your wrist tightly as he forcefully dragged you out of the classroom.

Standing in the staircases, you shook him off, avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you doing this?!" Jung Kook snapped angrily, him panting furiously.

You closed your eyes and looked away, not wanting to answer him.

"Answer me!" Jung Kook yelled, grabbing your shoulders.

"Because of you!" you cried back, your cold gaze piercing him. "Because of you, Jeon Jung Kook!"

Jung Kook stood there, frozen as he stared at you blankly, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Why do you have to torture me? What did I do wrong to you? I know I'm not perfect, unlike you, you have everything, looks, money, brain. But you had to keep pointing out to my flaws! Did you ever thought of how I could have felt?! Am I not a human? I have feelings too, Jeon Jung Kook!" you weeped as tears could not stop flowing.

Jung Kook's lips parted as he softly replied, his head fell low with remorse. "I'm sorry..."

Your eyes widened, not believing his words as you continued to stare unbelievably at him.

"I-I'm sorry, I was such a-a coward. I always sat near you, yet you never talk to me. Y-you never noticed me...! I wanted so much to talk to you, to have your eyes on me. So I thought the only choice was to get your attention. I-I'm really sorry..." Jung Kook croaked as tears streamed down his face.

Your lips parted as you choked. "W-why, I'm...I-I'm just a nerd, you said it. Why are you--"

"Because I like you. Choi Eun Ji, I like you!" Jung Kook said, his eyes full of sincerity.

Your lips formed the shape of an 'o' as you slowly chuckled. "Y-you're not lying?"

"I-I'm not! How would I lie about this?!" Jung Kook panicked.

"Then...I'll just say it then. I...like you too." you smiled softly.

Jung Kook's eyes widened as his lips slowly spreaded into a wide grin, the one you always wanted to see.

"R-really?! Y-you like me?!" Jung Kook exclaimed, grabbing your ssoulders in disbelief.

You chuckled and nodded. "Yea, yes."

Jung Kookksquealed and pulled you into a hug, his strong arms wrapped around your small body tightmy as he kept pulling you closer.

"I love you, my jagiya." Jung Kook whispered, burying his face in your hair.