I want you▶Woo Hyun

Stage name: Woo Hyun

Birth name: Nam Woo Hyun

Music group(s): Infinite

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Why are you still here?" Woo Hyun snapped when he found you in his room. "Didn't I tell you to leave?"

"Oppa... Why are you being like this.." you sobbed, standing up with that big belly in your way.

"You really don't know, do you?" Woo Hyun laughed delibrately. "That baby came at the wrong time!"

"B-but it's ours..." you cried.

"But it just wrong, all wrong! I made a mistake, I'm sorry, we should have used precautions." Woo Hyun grumbled, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Oppa, h-how can you r-regret it?" you choked in disbelief. "It's our baby, ours!"

"________, not right now! I can't, my career, everything will be ruined!" Woo Hyun snapped.

You dropped your head and let tears fall, realising that it was actually your fault.

"I'm sorry." you mumbled and picked up your luggage. "But there's no way I'm going to abort the baby."

Woo Hyun grabbed your wrist, his lips parted in disbelief.

"So what are you going to do? Leave me with the baby?" Woo Hyun scoffed.

"Or else? Can you think of a better solution?" you snapped coldly. "You don't want the baby, do you? That means you don't want me either!"

"________, it's not--"

"Just let me go! You were the one who was being strong just now, right?" you snapped as tears treamed down your hburning face.

"________, just stay..." Woo Hyun pleaded.

"No way, you'll make me abort my baby right?" you scoffed. "I know I'm being selfish but...I can't kill an innocent life inside me. So just firget about me, I'm not going to ruin your career."

"But you're ruining my love for you!" Woo Hyun yelled.

You lifted your head and cried. "You were the one who did it first! So just end all these quickly!"

You shoved Woo Hyun's arm away and stomped off. Woo Hyun scoffed and pusheed everything off the desk. You heard that but ignored him as tears stinged your eyes.

***

You stood at the traffic light as pedestrains stood beside you, waiting for tje traffic light. You could not stop crying, only to attract atfention from the others.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of secure and warm arms hugging yo from behind. It was Woo Hyun, you knew it. You could baarely choke out a small grin when he pressed his lips on your neck. You felt him rubbing your bulging belly warmly as you cuddled closer into him without hesitation.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have...told you to abort the baby." Woo Hyun whispered in pure remorse.

"Woo Hyun... I-I know I'm selfish but...I really did it for the best of all of us..." you sobbed as Woo Hyun pulled you to face him.

"I know... I don't care about anything, even my career. I want you. You're the only one who can make me happy and nothing else." Woo Hyun said.

You smiled softly.

"Let's get married." Woo Hyun propose so suddenly.

Your eyes widened when he immediately pressed his lips on yours right after the proposal despite you had not thought of accepting it yet. But you both knew it, you smiled and melted into the kiss.

Sorry, this might be a short one since I ain't got much inspiration. But still, hope you guys like it! Aish... Why am I always poundering over the title of every single one shot? Nevermind, as long as my readers enjoy the contents! I'm content! ^^