Sweet hint▶Chanyeol

Stage name: Chanyeol

Birth name: Park Chan Yeol

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: Wicked_Lovely93

Dedicated to: Wicked_Lovely93

~~~

You sat on your seat, slouching like you always do. Your elbow on the desk and your cheek on your palm, totally resting your weigh on that mere desk. Your eyes were barely opened, or half-closed, I say. Why, it was History lesson and that was definitely not included in your interest list, just sleeping-time list.

Chanyeol, your tablemate, was as studious as ever, probably only how he looked. There was nothing going on in that brain of his either. He might look hardworking yet he could not even remember the spelling of 'History'. On the surcace, he looked wide-awake. But actually deep inside, he was sleeping like heck.

Finally, your burden was lifted up when you closed your eyes. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and leaned back on the chair, causing the chair to cause friction with yours. Immediately, you jerked up.

"Omo!" you squeaked in shock.

Chanyeol stared at you blankly, raising an eyebrow. You pardoned and hid your face embarrassly as students sitting around you turned to look at you. You scoffed immediately as they looked in front, hitting Chanyeol in his arm.

"What did I do this time?!" Chanyeol whined.

"Yah, why did you push my chair?!" you snapped, gritttng your teeth.

"I didn't, nerdass." Chanyeol scrowled.

"And you, bookworm, don't you dare interrupt my sleep or else I--"

"You'll what?" Chanyeol interrupted, folding his arms.

"I-I kill you!" you shouted softly, furrowing your eyebrows in annoyance.

"Kill me then." Chanyeol said, leaning back on the chair with his legs spreaded straight, sitting like a boss.

You scrowled and folded your arms on the table, buryinn your face in the space between your your arms and your chest. You let out a yawn, soon falling into deep sleep.

***

"Arh..." Chanyeol squealed as you pulled his chair closer to the desk.

"Omo!" you squeaked in shock, jumping up.

Everyone in the class turned to stare at you and so did the teacher.

"Sorry..." you mumbled, smiling embarrassly as you slowly sat down.

"Could you be sleeping again?" Mr Kim asked suspiciously, eyeing you his death glare.

"No, Mr Kim! I didn't!" you lied frantically, knowong the consequences.

"She was." Chanyeol said, raixing his hand in the air.

Your eyes widened as you gritted your teeth, narrowing your eyes at him, whining.

"Yah, go clean up the hall." Mr Kim commanded.

"Mr Kim..." you whined, pouting.

"Go " Mr Kim said sternly, taking his eyes off you.

"Jeez..." you said softly so that only Chanyeol can hear. "I'm seriously going to kill you later..."

With that, you quickly exited the classroom to avoid all the stares from your fellow classmate. Chanyeol stopped smiling and turned to look at you.

"Is she really angry at me...?" Chanyeol asked worriedly, his eyes softening.

***

After school ended, Chanyeol grabbed his backpack, being the first to head out of the classroom as usual. He stopped when he passed by the staircase. Chanyeol hesitated and glanced up worriedly.

Chanyeol pursed his lips and ran up the stairs, heading to the hall.

***

"Arhhhhh!" you grumbled loudly and threw the mop on the floor. "Why am I even doing this?!"

Chanyeol stood by the corridor, leaning against the wall in a dark corner so that you coull not notice him. He chuckled softly, folding his arms in amusement. He watched you mopping the hall reluctantly and finally laid on the floor, definitely sleeping.

"What is she doing?" Chanyeol asked himself, picking his backpack up, approaching you.

He slowed his pace when he saw your eyes closed. He gave a smirk and silently sat down beside you, hugging his backpack as he laid down. Chanyeol turned to look at you, he never realised you were actually that pretty. He grinned when your chest rose and fell evenly, meaning that yo uwere asleep.

"Aish... This girl is really a pig." Chanyeol teased despite you were already asleep.

"Omo!" you squeaked in shock as Chanyeol immediately pulled back in shock.

You turned to stare at Chanyeol wide-eyed snd he too.

"W-what are you doing here?!" you gasped, sitting up straight.

"Me?" Chanyeol asked, pretendinn to be calm as he bent his elbows and rested his head on his palms. "I'm just here since I feel bad about--"

"Then you shouldn't have done it." you pouted and stood up.

"Yah, are you that petty to be angry with me?" Chanyeol asked, sitting up and hugging his backpack.

"Ya, I am. I am the most petty nerdass ever." you snapped coldly and continued to mop.

"Yah!" Chanyeol squeaked as you started to mop around him. "Get that mop away!"

"Then you get up first." you snapped. "You shouldn't be here anyway."

"Yah! I'm here beinn kinn to wait for you and you're--"

"Y-you...you're waiting for me?" you croaked stammering in disbelief.

"Ya...?" Chanyeol mumbled, looking away as he rubbed his nape.

"Yah! Get your facts right!" you said. "Why are you even waiting for me?"

"You really want to know the reason?" Vhanyeol smirked, standing up, walking towards you with his hands in the pockets of his skinny pants.

"Y-ya?" you said hesitantly, staring at him as your eyes fluttered uncontrollably.

Chanyeol stood in front of you, your bodies touching a little as your faces only inches apart. You could raise your head to look into his eyes as Chanyeol slowly bent down.

"Because I..." Chanyeol said.

You hesitsntly brought your head up, staring at him nervously as if he was a murder goinn to kill you. Chanyeol gave a smirk before gently pressing his lips on yours. Your eyes widened  n disbelief. Chanyeol placed his hand at the back of your head, softly stroking your hair.

For some reason, your heart was hammering so loudly against your chest, as if it was going to break. You clenched your fists nervously and finally closed your eyes. Chanyeol tilted your chin further upwards as he gently sucked you lips, giving a sweet hint.