I'll protect you▶Jungkook

Stage name: Jungkook

Birth name: Jeon Jung Kook

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You stepped out of the classroom, your head hung low as you hugged your books. You stopped when you saw a figure blocking your way. You probably knew who it was. You looked up and stared at him coldly. It was Jung Kook.

His lips parted to say sething but you swiftly walked past him as if he was a stranger. Jung Kook stood there, letting out a sigh as he tucked his hands in the pockets of his blazer.

You blinked your eyes, trying to hold back the tears that had always been kept for years. Surely he did not know how much he had hurt you.

Two years ago...

You were only 16 years old. And Jung Kook got you pregnant. Your mom threw you out and Jung Kook? Nah, he could not be less borthered. Probably he did never knew abot your pregnany. And you never intended to tell him since his decision was final.

"I'm going to America." Jung Kook said guiltily.

You stared at him in disbelief. After all that happened? You had to suffer this alone?

"H-how long?" you asked, voice shivering as tears welled up in your eyes.

"Maybe...I won't ever come back." Jung Kiok said, tears welling up in his eyes.

You froze. You looked away, letting the tears fall.

"Why? Don't you love me? Why are you suddenly leaving me all alone?" you asked, brawling pathetically.

"I'm sorry _______, I have to, for my dad." Jung Kook said coldly.

"Don't you care about me? How I'm going to survive without you?!" you cried loudly, tears wetting your cheeks.

"I'm sorry... I'll make it up to you." Jung Kiok said and turned away.

"How are you going to make it up to me when you're never going to return?!" you yelled and sank to the floor

You watched him disappear as you hugged your legs and buried your wet face in your knees.

"You dom't even know that there's a baby inside me..."

Back to current...

You slammed the door shut behind you. How can he returned after hurting you? YOu killed your own baby because of him. He ruined your life, you hated him for two years. But nevertheless, you still love him.

You curled up, hugging yourself as you started brawling. You led your life like this the past two years, not caring about anything but just cried throughout your life. Living in a one room flat was terrible, doing everything in just one room made you want to puke.

Jung Kook was back. But the more you could not forgive him for everything he had done. He hurt you, it was enough. He did not deserve your life. Let go of him.

You lifted your chin when you heard knocks on your door. You dried your entire face as you stood up, restlessly getting the door. You froze when you saw Jung Kook standing there. Immediately, you tried to slam the door shut in his face. You gasped when you heard him whimpered. His hand. It was bleeding from the cut.

Your eyes softened as you grabbed his hand, blowing it gently.

"Are you okay?! Does it hurt?!" you flustered, staring at him worriedly.

Jung Kook stared at you oddly and gave a smile. You then realised as you pulled back.

"Get out." you snapped sternly.

"_______, I need to talk to you." Jung kIok pleaded.

"Talk about what? DIdn't you say you were never going to come back?!" you cried. "WHy did you even come back?!"

"_______... I'm sorry." Jung Kook mumbled, tears welling up in his eyes.

"So what? You ruined my life! I killed my own baby!" you brawled.

"B-baby?" Jung Kook stammered in shick, his eyes widened.

"Yea, the baby. Our baby was already three months old when you decided to leave!" ypu yelled.

"W-why...why didn't you tell me?" Jung Kook gasped, almost collapsing in disbelief.

"If I tell you, would you have stayed?" you sobbed.

"_______..." Jung Kook sobbed. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have let you suffer..."

"I don't need your apology!" you cried. "Even if you apologise a million times, it wouldn't be enough! Just get out of my life!"

Jung Kook stood still, eyes full of remorse. You stared at him coldly.

"Why are you not leaving?" you snapped coldly.

Jung Kook ignored you, taking off his blazer and shoving it on your bed.

"I won't go." Jung Kook said sternly, staring straight at you.

"Why...? Why are you torturing my life like this?" you cried and sank onto the floor.

Jung Kook pursed his lips, kneeling down to hold you. You brawled as he wrapped you in his arms, snuggling you for the first time in two years. You buried your wet face in his chest and hugged him tightly, wetting his sweater.

"I'll...protect you." Jung Kook said.